Adventure

Kian and I started our adventure at some random park that I remember being at the first week I was in LA.

"Kian what are we doing here?" I asked him while we got out of the car.

"Here." He paused to situate himself leaning against a tree. "Is where I realized how much I liked you." He pointed across the park. "You and Connor were running around over there. He was chasing you and you were laughing. Seeing the smile on your far was when I knew." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "That I liked you."

I hugged him. "You do realize your fans probably are all around."

"So what?" He questioned.

"How much you want to bet that one took a picture of that short little kiss and is posting it on every social media site? They're probably tweeting it to Andrea and Connor." I sat down in the grass.

"Calm down. We're the only ones here." He reassured me.

"That's probably what Connor thought too." I looked down and started tearing the grass out.

Kian sat down with me. "Babe, why does it matter if they know I like you?"

"Because Connor and I just broke up, and I don't know if you remember or not, but you're still dating Andrea." I answered in a bit of a bitchy tone.

"Let's go. I doubt the guys ate the bacon and I've kind of calmed down after blowing up on Connor so can we go back there?" I asked Kian.

"Are you sure you're ready to go back?"

"I'm sure." I said giving Kian a lingering kiss.

"So now you're not worried?" He joked.

"Well if they got the first one I don't even care anymore."

-----------------------------------------

We arrived back at the O2L house and all the guys, including Sam and Trevor, were watching TV in the living room.

Kian and I had stopped at the store before we went home so I dropped my bags off on the counter before sitting down between Ricky and Jc.

"There's still some bacon I'm the kitchen if you're still hungry. I kind of expected you to come back for it so I saved you some." Ricky told me.

"Thanks Ricky, you're the best!" I smiled and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek before running to the kitchen and devouring the rest of the bacon. I only stopped to throw one piece at Kian.

"Do you have any old clothes I could change into? I'm tired of wearing street clothes." I asked Kian.

"No, but you left some clothes in Connor's room. Check on his bed." He replied.

"Alright!" I smiled and basically skipped up the stairs. I thought I heard someone follow me but I ignored it.

When I got into Connor's room my Alabama sweatpants were on the floor and I was already wearing a t-shirt so I quickly changed my pants.

As I was about to leave the room, a shirtless Connor walked in and stopped me.

He closed the door behind him. "What have you been so happy about this entire time? Did I really not mean that much to you? Were all those 'I love you's not true? I just want answers." He said sounding like he was about to cry.

"Connor . . . You meant the world to me. When I told you I loved you I meant it, but you kind of messed it up. I forgave you once and I'm not sure if I can do it again so soon. But . . ." I didn't even finish my thought. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly pushed my lips against his. "Connor I've missed your lips." I said quickly before continuing the kiss.