Facetime

I woke up on the couch next to Tyler. I guess I fell asleep while we were watching tv.

I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake up Tyler. He looked to peaceful and adorable.

I'd always wanted to be friends with him, ever since the first video of his that I watched. Then when he and Troye did the boyfriend tag I became a HUGE Troyler shipper.

I crept upstairs so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I thought I was the first one up until I heard a faint sound of music coming from Kian's room. I know he can't fall asleep with any noise so I knew that meant he was awake.

His door was a little open and I saw him in his bed on his laptop. I knocked quietly on his door and it opened a little farther on its own. "Hey Kendra!" Kian greeted me and motioned for me to go sit with him.

I sat down on his bed next to him and noticed that he was watching my videos. "You know, I think I like how uppity you are on your new channel. It's pretty cute." As soon as he said that he blushed. "I didn't mean . . ." He was so flustered. I love Connor, don't get me wrong, but I had to admit that the way Kian just accidentally flirted with me was cute.

"Calm down Kian." I laughed. "Thank you."

"You don't care that I just called you cute?" He asked me.

"You know I love Connor and I know you love Andrea, so no. I don't mind."

Kian put his arm around me and I cuddled into him because I was cold.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. It's not like we were cheating right? It was just a friendly cuddle . . . I do it with Sienna all the time.

We only stopped when I got a text from Connor.

*Texts with Connor*

Connor: Good morning! I hope you're awake because I miss you.

Me: Awe Connor I miss you too!

Connor: Want to FaceTime?

Me: Can I use your IMac?

Connor: Sure.

Me: Aright! We can FaceTime now.

*End of texts*

"Hey I'm going to go FaceTime Connor." I told Kian while getting up and crossing the hallway to Connor's room.

Sienna wasn't in there but I didn't think much of it.

I logged onto Connor's computer to find FaceTime was already up. I logged out of his and into mine and called him. Almost instantly his face popped up.

"I really miss you. I would do anything to be there with you right now." He told me. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Connor, you know I love you right?" I laughed.

"I know. I hope you know that I am completely obsessed with you, and I absolutely love you too."

"Did you ever stop to think that this could have ended up different?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if I hadn't held in my fangirling when we met, would we still be how we are now, or would you have passed me off as a crazy fan and not spent so much time with me?"

"I never really thought about it. It's not the fangirling I don't like about crazy fans though. It's when they act as if I am some sort of God. I don't get it. I'm just another person."

"But to them, you're the person that keeps them happy when they're down, you're the one that kept some of them from hurting themselves. You're the one that saved their lives without you even knowing them. I used to be one of them. I don't think you could believe how loud I screamed or how much I cried when Ricky followed me. He was my 1/6, and I was 15. I never thought I would ever be able to meet you guys, much less fall in love with one."