Bound for College

"I'll miss you." I said to Connor. He's going to see his family today.

"I can't believe you're going back to LA while I'm not there." He responded. I have orientation for my college with Sienna while he's home.

"I know, I might still be there wen you get back though." I reassured him.

"Time to go!" I heard my mom yell from upstairs.

Connor and I grabbed our bags, we're both leaving at the same time but just going on different flights.

"Don't forget to pick up Sienna." I told my mom while we were loading into the car.

"Yeah because I'm going to forget to bring the person that's taking you away from home." She replied sarcastically.

The rest of the ride was silent even after we picked up Sienna.

My mother dropped us off at the airport and said a short goodbye before leaving.

"Flight 412 is now boarding." The announcer said right after we got out of security.

"That's us!" I squealed to Sienna. "I'll see you soon Connor, make sure to tweet once you get home so I know you're safe." I said kissing him.

"I love you." He replied.

"I love you too."

Sienna and I boarded the plane and I slept the entire flight and so did she.

I felt us land and jolted awake. I woke up Sienna,"Hey we're landed."

We got everything and called a cab to bring us to the O2L house. I hadn't told them I was bringing Sienna, it completely passed through my mind unnoticed.

When we got there I noticed Ricky and Kian's cars were there so I knew they were home.

I knocked on the door and Kian ran to answer it. I was welcomed by a huge hug.

"Kendra you don't understand how much I've missed you!" He said letting me go.

"Oh but I do, because I've missed you just as much!" I paused,"By the way, this is my best friend, Sienna. She's going to the school with me. I forgot to ask you beforehand if she could stay here too."

"Yeah that's fine, come in." After about a minute he spoke again. "Aren't you the one Jc was texting the other day?" He asked Sienna.

"Yeah." She replied. I could tell she didn't know how to react because I made her promise she would suppress her fangirling.

He went upstairs without saying anything and came back with Jc.

Sienna looked like she wasn't going to last much longer at suppressing her fangirling.

Jc hugged her and she hugged back while smiling like an idiot. I had never seen her that happy before.

"Want to go to Taco Bell with me?" He asked her. Honestly, I felt like fangirling because they looked so cute together.

(A/N Jc and Lia aren't dating in this fanfic)

"Sure." She said, the smile still hadn't left her face.

They left and it was just Kian and I left.

"Where's Ricky?" I asked him.

"Up in his room, he's editing his video so I don't think he knows you're here."

I went up to his room and knocked on his door.

"Yeah?" He responded. He isn't used to people bothering him while he's editing.