Real Smut

((A/N I had a friend write this chapter for me because I'm not very good at smut, go follow her on tumblr: the-cheeseburger-has-spoken.tumblr.com ))

What Connor said couldn't have shocked me any more

"Con..." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"It's okay, Kendra. The meds leveled me out and I'm doing well." he responded quietly. "It's okay."

I gave him a squeeze and pulled away to grab his hands. "As long as you're happy, I will support you through this decision and every single one to come." I smiled through the tears spilling down my cheeks. "I love you, Con-Con."

He captured me in a hug and rubbed soothing circles into my back. "I love you too"

We sat like that for a while, just hugging. As we held each other, I thought over what could have happened if Jc and the boys hadn't walked in after I'd taken the pills. The thought of leaving Connor alone horrified me.

"Babe?" I said pulling away from him slightly. Looking up, I saw that Connor's face was also stained with tears. "I'm so happy I got a second chance at life. A second chance at being with you. You mean everything to me. And as tough as staying alive is for me, I am going to try as hard as possible to stay strong so you can remain a part of my life. I love you so so much." I began to sob loudly as I spilled it all out.

He put his hand on the back of my neck and stared into my eyes lovingly. "Ditto. Come here you little dork" Crashing his lips into mine, we fell back onto his bed.

With tears still falling down my cheeks we kissed passionately. Placing my hands onto his hips, I opened my lips wider, allowing him to push his tongue into my mouth.

The great thing about kissing Connor was that he never rushed things unless he knew I was comfortable with it. His kisses always tasted minty and sweet. He always gave me the chance to take the upper hand. Which was exactly what I planned on doing.

Pushing on Connor's hips, I let him know I wanted him to get up. He quickly got the message and sat back on his knees.

His face was flushed and his lips were pink and swollen. His eyes were a shade darker and slightly narrowed. I noted how his chest was rising and falling rapidly and I giggled.

"Little flustered there, handsome?" I grinned biting my bottom lip and sliding my hand up his jean clad leg.

Clearing his throat, Connor murmured "And growing more flustered by the minute." He glanced down at my wandering hand grimacing slightly.

"Growing is most definitely the word for it." I eyed his tightening pants suggestively, my hand inching nearer and nearer.

Leaning forward and placing a hand on his chest I smirked. "May I help you out?" Pushing him towards the headboard, I kept eye contact with him.

When he reached the solid back of the bed I straddled his lap and placed my lips on his neck just below the earlobe. His skin was heated and soft.

Kissing my way to his clavicle, he began to moan quietly. Raising my eyebrows, I leaned up meeting Connor's eyes. "I'm sorry sir, didn't catch that. Could you repeat it?"

Keeping our intense eye contact Connor moaned loudly and erotically, making me shiver.

"Did you hear it that time, Kendra?" He asked pursing his lips. "Or shall I say it louder?" He moaned loudly again, his hands roaming up my sides. Knotting his fingers in the hair at the base of my head he moaned again, louder this time.

"Fuck Connor. I think I get it." I choked out. I was quickly becoming more aroused.

Connor raised his hips, his now fully elongated erection brushing against me. I groaned, gripping his biceps.