Day 2

"Hey babe, wake up." I heard Connor whisper as he lightly shook me awake.

I groaned. "Why?"

"We have another performance. This time you're going to come on stage at the beginning with us. Have you checked your amount of subscribers?"

"No why?" I asked him.

"Go now."

I logged into my laptop and checked.

"Oh my god. Connor! 400,00 subscribers?" I yelled. "How?"

"I guess it's because of you singing with Ricky, or our collab, or your Collab with Trevor. But who cares, you're officially a famous YouTuber!" He said smiling back.

"I couldn't of made it this far if I hadn't met you though." I said hugging him.

"Who knows, maybe you could of. Now go get ready!"

I laughed and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out Connor wasn't in my room anymore. I guessed he had gone back to his.

I put on some white leggings and a black dressy top. I dried and curled my hair. Then headed over to the boys' room.

I knocked on the door and Kian opened it. "Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yep. How soon 'till we leave?" I asked.

"I don't know. Come in though."

I sat down next to Jc. "Do you know how soon we'll be leaving?"

"Yeah in about five minutes. Are you excited?" He asked while playfully elbowing me.

"Of course I am! Jc I have fans!"

He laughed.

Trevor walked out of the bathroom.

"You ready to go Trevy Trev?" Ricky asked him.

He nodded.

"Alright let's go!" Ricky yelled. We allied scooted out the door. Connor put his arm around me as we walked to the car. He ended up in the front seat and I sat in the back between Kian and Ricky.

Kian tried making me laugh by doing his crab face and saying random things and Ricky joined it, but I was to tired to laugh. I instead laid my head on Ricky's shoulder and took a short nap.

-----------------------------

"We're here!" I heard Trevor's mom squeal.

I got out of the car along with the rest of the guys and we headed in the back door of the stage. We got there just in time because only a few minutes after we arrived we got announced.

"Now you all came here for O2L right?" The announcer said. The crowd screamed. "Well we have a bit of a surprise for you. We also have the Harries twins here!" The crowd screamed again. "And, you can probably guess this one, Kendra Bella!" They screamed again.

I wanted to cry. I had fans!

"Now here they are!" The announcer said.

"You ready?" Jack asked me.

"Not at all, but let's do this." I replied.

Connor took my hand into his and led me into the stage. We ran past the fans and gave them high fives before ending up on a couch on the stage. This kind of resembled Playlist Live.

"I'll be asking them questions so if you want to ask them tweet it with the hashtag #O2LtourQuestions! Now!" The announcer yelled into the microphone.