Hanging In Iowa

"So you want to go make someone's day?" I asked Connor.

"If you're talking about meeting your friends? Then yes!" He said, kind of squealing.

"Let's go then." I said taking his hand and basically dragging him out the door to my red 1997 Ford F150.

"Nice truck." Connor said hopping in.

"Thanks. It's the same one I've had since I was 14." I laughed remembering my first time driving it.

I texted Sienna to tell her I was home from LA and was going to her house. She was at her dads so I drove to the outskirts of Altoona right before it becomes bondourant. (SORRY IF YOU'RE NOT FROM IOWA YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)

I pulled into her driveway and I hadn't told her Connor was with me so I told him to stay in the car.

I just walked right in because her dad let's me. "Hey dad!" I said walking in and hugging him. "Where's Sienna?"

"Right here baby girl!" She said running into the living room to give me a hug.

I hugged her back and when we released I sat on her bed. "Stay here in your room. I'm going to run out into my car and get a present I brought back from LA for you." I said shutting her bedroom door. I whispered to her dad what was going to happen so he didn't get confused.

I walked outside and told Connor he could come in. We linked our fingers together.

"Close your eyes." I said from outside Sienna's bedroom door. "Are you ready?" I asked her still outside her room.

"Yeah." She responded.

"Okay keep your eyes closed." I said opening her door. Connor and I stood across the room from her where she was facing us. "Okay, open."

She opened her eyes and instantly started screaming. "Oh my god Kendra you . . . It's Connor . . . CONNOR FRANTA IS IN MY HOUSE!" I started laughing hysterically at her reaction.

She hugged Connor and took a picture with him and posted it on every social media site you could think of, even myspace.

After she finally calmed down we all hung out in her room.

"So have y'all kissed yet?" She asked us.

"Yeah." I laughed. Connor and I were holding hands while sitting cross legged on Sienna's bed.

"Have you kissed in a video yet? Sorry I'm a little behind." She asked laughing a little.

"Not one that's been posted." Connor replied.

"Oh shit! Who's channel?"

"Mine" I responded.

Sienna went to go make food and Connor and I stayed in her room.

"She's cute, you know, in a fan kind of way." He said.

"Yeah if it were any other kind of way we would leave right now." I laughed.

"Well in that case . . . I'm just kidding babe." He said kissing me.

I heard a phone camera go off.

"Really Sienna?" I asked laughing.

"Sorry, it was cute." She barely managed to say it through her laughter.

We hung out with Sienna until around 9:00 and got home around 9:45.

We fell asleep around 2:30am because we stayed up watching movies and cuddling and responding to fans and following fans together.

Sienna sent me the picture of Connor and I kissing so I posted it on Twitter.

I got a lot of positive responses to the photo.

-----SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER IM TIRED GOOD DAMN BYE-----