chapter 3

Mariah POV

"Girl I can't believe you work for Chris freakin Brown!" My sister, Mya cheered as we sat having drinks at a local bar/grill. She was a year older than me, but we looked a lot alike. People used to think we were twins until she dyed her hair red.

(Mariah and Mya in MM)

"He isn't really anything to be excited about honestly. He's an asshole." I spoke with a sigh.

"I figured he would be. Bitch give me the tea." She said before taking a sip of her tequila.

"This nigga told me I was pear shaped when I first met him. Treated me like i was deformed. Talking about some 'do you mind if I put you on my Instagram?' I was like, what the hell. Then a few days ago, I took him to get his clothes from the dry cleaners and they had bleached his clothes. So i showed him and he gets mad and goes in there to confront the folks, then next thing I know, they in there fighting."

Mya's eyes bugged out and she took a huge gulp of her drink. "Bitch whaaaat? Oh my gooood."

"So we get back in the car and he start going off talking about some 'find me a bettrr assistant who don't fuck shit up' can you beoieve this nigga?" I slightly raged.

"No the fuck he didn't. Oh hell no. Did you check his ass?" She rolled her neck in the 'I know he didn't!' type of way.

"I sure the fuck did. Told that nigga to get the fuck out my car. He was looking at me like I had two heads. I went off on his ass. Told him he not finna be sitting up disrespecting me. With his piss yellow toned ass." I rolled my eyes.

Mya cracked up. "Not piss yella! Aaahahaha! Call him Piss Brown. Ahahaha!" We both cracked up.

"I'm deeeaaad call the amberlamp!" I said through laughs.

After a while, our laughter died down. People were staring at us like we were crazy.

"So what is gonna happen? Did you get fired?" She asked.

"Nope, but I kinda hope I do cause I don't wanna deal with him no more." I sighed.

"Girl noooo. At least get you some fame off his name first. Do some networking so you can get better jobs. Matter fact, how much is you getting paid?" She asked.

"$25 an hour. They usually pay less, but for him, they had to raise the pay real high cause he's a hand full."

"Damn bitch you getting rich. Let me hold a dollar." She joked.

"Hell I gotta get the money first. I get paid every two weeks and I only worked for a week so far, if they don't fire me." I told her.

"Well I hope they don't. Cause that nigga not finna ruin the boujee life for us." She said as she took one last sip of her drink.

"I hope so too." Ny phone dinged and I looked to see it was Instagram. I saw that Chris had followed me. I rolled my eyes and contimplated blocking him.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Chris followed me." I smirked.

"Girrrrrl." She smiled.

My phone dinged again and I saw he had DMed me. I'm not sure why. He has my number.

"This nigga DMed me." I showed her my phone. "You read it. I don't wanna read it." I handed it to her.

She pulled it up and started reading. "Hey. I know you're angry at me for my actions and I apologize for disrespecting you. I know I was wrong and I need to work on my anger issues. I did end up getting arrested and Raymond just bailed me out. I would love it if you continued to work with me and be my assistant. Have a blessed day. ~Breezy." She looked up at me after reading it.

"Now he wanna be all nice and shit. I guess jail teaches character." I smirked.

"You aint shit." She laughed.

"I'm really not." I laughed along.

"Do you accept his apology?" She asked.

"I cannoooot I cannoooot." I mimicked Joseline Hernandez.

"Ahahaha! You is so petty." She said as we got up after paying for drinks and started to walk out.

"Nah I'm joking. I foregive him. But only cause I'm being paid to deal with him. If I wasn't I would have been stopped coming around him after I first met him." I spoke.

"I know thats right cause from what I'm hearing, he hella disrespectful." She said.

"He is. But anyway, I'll call you tomorrow after I get off work." I said.

"Alright baby sis. See ya." She said hugging and getting into her car.

On the way home, I thought about how i was dreading work tomorrow. I hope he doesn't try to talk about what happened because I'm really not in the mood to deal with the shit. I don't like arguing and I don't want to even reminisce on what happned the other day. I just wanna do my job and get them checks.