chapter 2

Chris POV

"I'm telling you he gave me the weirdest built assistant ever!" I told my friend, August.

"It can't be that bad." He stated with a laugh.

"She built like a pear." I told him.

"Whats bad about that? I mean, its not like it's hurting you." He said.

"It is hurting my eyes. I have never seen as ass that big before." I said wide eyed.

"Oh lawd. I guess not everyone likes curvy women like I do." He started.

"I mean, Zhan'e not that big. She not even fat. Just got a big ass and big tits. Yeah she curvy but she not big." He knew damn well Zhan'e was not a big girl. 

His wife had been featured on multiple magezines modeling her own clothing. Especially her swimsuit edition. Ahe was bad as hell and not to mention she was smart. Her and Aug had three kids and had been married for five years. I was the god father of their youngest son.

"Still, it was a point where she had gained a good 50 pounds after she had Jr and she was on the big side and I had no problem with it. She always looks good to me." Aug reminisced.

I couldn't date no fat bitch. I'm a skinny nigga and I ain't bout to let no big bitch break my back. I usually sleep with my assistants if they bad bitches, but this one is a no. She is nowhere near my type cause she's big as hell and kinda on the dark side. I like light skins, whites, and hispanics. It's nothing against dark skinned women. More power to them. They just aren't in my preference range.

"Well I gott go. Zhan'e finna come home from work and I'm trying to clap them cheeks of hers ya heeeaarrd." He cheered.

"Uh bye nigga." I hung up and shook my head. This fool is a whole mess.

Soon there was a knock at the door of the studio I was in. I wasn't no fool. Always ask who it is first.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Mariah." She answered.

I opened the door and she walked in with a two starbucks cups.

"I got you tea with honey and lemon for your voice

"I got you tea with honey and lemon for your voice." She said handing me a cup.

"Thanks." I smiled slightly.

She was a cool chick. I could see us getting along.

"Do you need anything else before I leave?" She asked.

"Where you going? You just got here." I whined. Honestly, I was kind of lonely and needed to at least be someones head ache today.

"Raymond told me you had some clothes at the cleaners and to go pick them up before five." She said.

"I'll go with you." I said quickly. I didn't wanna sit in this studio by myself anymore.

"Okay. Let me know when you're ready. I'll be in the blue Lexus." She said.

She turned and walked away and I couldn't help but atare at her ass. Like i said, she ain't my type, but who wouldn't look at her ass? It's HUGE! It was jiggling like jello. It literally looked like she was twerking when she was walking. I know she eat the shit out of some rice and cabbage. Gotta be cornbread fed.

I shook the thoughts of her butt out my head and got ready to meet her at the car. By the time I got to the car, she was sitting on the driver's side texting away. Her fingers moved at the speed of light. Her face held an unbothered expression, yet she still seemed engrossed in whatever it was she was typing.

I opened the passenger side door and got in. As soon as I put my seat belt on, she started up the car and we were on the way to the dry cleaners.

Ten minutes later, I sat in the car while she was in there getting my clothes. I took a few selfies and posted them on Instagram. Likes instantly started pouring in. I smirked as my ego rose a few notches. Suddenly the door open and there stood an irritated and worried looking Mariah. I gave her a curious expression, but soon saw why she had looked that way at me when she showed me my bleach stained, shrunken outfit.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I exclaimed.

"They refused to give a refund or do anything about it." She said quickly. I could hear the fear in her voice.

I irritably got out of the car and slammed the door. Snatching the outfit from her hand, I stormed into the shop. There were a few people in there and all of them recognized me, but i wasn't going to pay them any attention. I was too busy with getting off into these workers asses.

"What is this i hear about y'all fucking with my shit and not compensating me?" I raged.

"You are a woman beater!" The Armenian man behind the counter yelled.

"Man fuck you! I paid my debt to society! You need to pay me for fucking up my shit! My past has nothing to do with the fact that i am a paying customer!" I yelled back.

"Fuck off punk ass bitch!" The man yelled throwing a lent roller at me.

That was it. I jumped behind the counter and started beating that nigga ass. I felt someone pulling me off him, but I was too busy to notice who it was. Once I was successfully pulled away from him and backed against a corner across the room, I noticed ot had been Mariah. She looked paniced and like she was trying to figure out what to do next.

"We need to get our of here. That lady is calling the police." She gestured to an older white lady in the corner snitching her ass off.

"Fuck! Move!" I brushed past Mariah and quickly made my way outside. She followed suit and we both got in thw car and sped off.

"What were you thinking? You're gonna go to jail!" Mariah said.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about finding me a new assistant who doesn't fuck shit up!" I raged.

She looked at me like I was crazy before pulling over.

"Get out." She said calmly.

"What!?" I looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT! You not finna take your anger oyt on me and treat me like shit. I will not allow you to disrespect me!" She stated.

I looked at her in shock. I was took taken aback to even talk. She huffed and put the car back in drive before taking me home. I didn't speak the whole ride. When she finally pulled off after dropping me off infront of my house, I slightly felt bad for my actions. I knew i was gonna be in trouble with the police, but for some reason what bothered me more was the fact that I had been rude to Mariah.