chapter 6

Mariah POV

I was chilling with Mya and Tiara since it was the last day before I had to join Chris on his 2 months long tour. The girls and I had some catching up to do anyway.

"So you mean to tell me he got his act together?" Tiara asked in shock.

"Well, when it comes to me, he's a lot more respectful. I can't speak for his actions towards anyone else." I sipped my wine and gave a 'but thats none of my business' look.

"The shaaade." Mya giggled.

"He's always staring at my ass. Like maybe he has a thing with ass. I don't know, but he is always staring at my butt." I told them.

"Who wouldn't stare? You got a badonkadonk." Mya said.

"Yours is just as big as mines Mya." I reminded her.

"But yours is still bigger." She said pursing her lips.

"It really is. You got the biggest butt I have ever seen." Tiara said.

"You got a big ole butt too." I told her.

We were all very curvy women. None of us were under 200 pounds. Mya and I were almost 300 pounds. We just carried it well. Tiara was about 230 pounds.

"Twerk partyyyyyy!" Tiara cheered.

We all got up and started twerking. Tiara got behind me while I was twerking and put her hands on my hips. 

"Yaaaas! Yaaaas! Get it! Get it! Get it!" Mya cheered me on as I twerked on Tiara.

I felt her start grinding on me, so I stopped. We all sat down and caught our breaths.

"That was my work out for today." Mya said as she crossed her legs.

"Hell yeah. I'm mafuckin tied." I laid back onto the couch.

Tiara got up and grabbed her purse. "Well I gotta go to work. Them nails ain't gonna be painting themselves." She smiled before hugging Mya and I and leaving.

A few minutes later, Mya finally spoke.

"You know Tiara still has a thing for you right?" Mya said.

"Oh god. I don't even wanna think about that. What me and her did in the past is in the past. I told her i wasn't interested in an ongoing romantic relationship of any kind with her." I was irritated at this point.

"Well maybe you didn't say it well enough because obviously she didn't take the hint." Mya said.

"We were just dancing." I stated.

"She was all over you. She still wants you. She even told me she wished y'all would have started dating back then." Mya said.

"Girl no. All that was just a phase." I said.

"So you're saying you not interested in her for sure?" Mya said.

"Yes. I'm into men." I said.

"Alrighty. I hope she can understand that. Cause if not, you may have to cut her off. She's so adiment about turning you back out." Mya said.

"Well she needs to give up on that goal. Cause I'm not with the shits." I took a sip of my wine.

"Lets hope she does."

My and I chilled for a few more hours before she went home. I was left alone to be in my feelings by myself. I sure hoped Tiara wasn't into me in that way. I didn't want to lose such a good friend, but if she was trying to be more than friends, I had to make sure she understood tbat it would not go to that level ever again. And if she couldn't, I was gonna have to cut her off.

As for Chris, I had to find the nerve to tell him that the hotel his management booked had put us both in one room together for some of the hotel rooms we would be staying in. I dreaded having to share a room with him. He was going to get on my last nerves.