chapter 11

Mariah POV

After I got that picture with The Game, he gave me his number and I had been up all night thinking about how popping I must be for a whole celebrity to give me their number.

I know I don't usually fan girl over celebrities, but The Game was so fine and I used to listen to his music back in the day. Plus, he was so nice to me. He complimented me, paid for me to get room service, and handed me a VIP pass to chill with him at a club tomorrow after Chris' concert.

I had been so excited all night thinking about it, that i couldnt even sleep at all. All that bullshit Chris had done was a distant memory.

I didn't attend his sound check for the fact of I was catching up on sleep so that later on that night, after he finisbed his concert, I could hit the club and chill with The Game. Once I woke up, it was about 5 in the afternoon. I had 3 hours to get dressed. That just enough time. I got all primmed and prepped and was on my way. (In MM)

Once I made it to rhe concert, it was only 8:30, so not everyone was there yet. The guy who was doing the opening act for Chris was currentlt performing. I went backstage to find Chris. He was in the back arguing with a dancer.

"No we can't hang after this." He waved her off.

"Why not?" She asked angrily.

"Cause ion want to." He smacked his lips and walked out of his dressing room. He bumped right into me. "Watch it." He mughed me and kept walking.

"Rude motherfucker." I mumbled under my breath. I shooed the groupie away and had Chris' team to have security out front and on the sides od the stage as well as have his water and tea waiting on him when he came back stage.

"She know how to partyyyy!" The crowd as well as Chris sang.

I rolled my eyes. This was the fifth song and I was ready to go. I had other plans dor the night. He was just holding me up.

He did four more songs. Around that time, it had been two hours. He had prolonged the fuck out them songs. He had taken several dance breaks.

I quickly made my way out of the building and into a Lyft. Before I knew it, we were on our way to the club. I couldn't wait to turn up.

My phone suddenly started ringing and Chris' ID popped up. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"So you was just gon leave without saying shit?" He raged.

"I told the others to make sure everything was put up and I called your driver. He should be out there waiting." I reassured him.

"Nah he not waiting. He driving me. We right behind you." He said.

What the fucking fuckitu fuck is this nigga planning?

"Huh?" Was all I could say at this point.

"Cause if its a place you going to thats that fun that you fan just leave your boss behind, I just had to experience it for myself.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Lord why didn't you show me a sign that I shouldnttake this job? Oh yeah, you did but I was too stupid to take heed.

"Umm there is no need for that. I'm just going out for a little bit." I said.

"So you finna go party is what you telling me?" He asked.

"Umm....yeah?"

"Dead that shit. Go back to the hotel." Chris said.

"Excuse me? You are not my father. You can't tell me where I can go when I'm OFF duty." I told him.

"I am your boss though." He said.

"No. Raymond is my boss and he told me that after concerts I'm off duty."

"Why you always gotta be a bitch? You can never just-" i hung right up in his mothafuckin face.

He got me, life, and everything just fucked all the way up. If he think he gon call me out my name and I'm just gonna sit there and take it, he got another thing coming.

I arrived at the club and tried my hardest to shake off my feeling of anger. I quickly made my way to the VIP area and The Game saw me as soon as I went up there. He was looking hella scrumptious. (In mm)

"Hey sexy." He said once I made my way over to him. He gave me a hug. Lawd he smelled so good. I hadn't had any in a while (a year and a half) and he was definately making me want to break that ongoing drout.

"Damn you look good as fuck. Every time I see you, you just look better and better." He held my hand up and I did a little spin around.

"Aye look." One of his friends said pointing in a random direction.

Chris entered the VIP woth some big booty hispanic girl. (In mm)

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. The game waved Chris' presence off and sat down with me.

"Where you from?" He asked.

"Miami born and raised." I told him.

"Oh word? You still live there?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I wanna move." I told him.

"Where you wanna move to sweetheart?" He looked into my eyes. Damn I was memorized.

"Maybe L.A or New York." A bottle girl brought over a bottle of Moscoto and a glass. "I don't even need the glass, but thanks." I smiled and opened the bottle with a bottle opener. I took it to the head and took three big gulps.

"Damn ma. You really chuggin that shit. The Game spoke.

"Hell yeah. I need a buzz for tonight after all the stress I've been through today." Took another big gulp.

"You wanna dance?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." I smiled and we got up and went to the dance floor.

Tor Lanez remix to Slow Grind came on and I started grinding my ass on The Game as he held my waist. I felt him pepper kisses on my neck and the tickle of his beard as we danced. We danced, talked, and just had a good time the whole night. After the club, we parted and I went back to my hotel room. We were going to be in Louisiana for a week mostly just partying since Chris only had to do two more performances here, so I was going to make the most of it.

As i lay in bed that night, i thought about the blow up woth Chris. He was so disrespectful. I was starting to feel as if maybe this jib wasn't worth all the bullshit. I decided to quit after we got back from this tour.

Little did I know, this wasn't half as bad as the things and drama to come.