chapter 20

Mariah POV

"Stoooop." I giggled as Jayceon kissed my neck. It tickled and he wouldn't stop doing it.

"Lay back. Let daddy take care of you." He said in a seductive voice.

It was like my body instantly complied with what he told me to do before my mind could tell it what to do. He traced his hand down my leg and gripped it. He pulled my legs open and slowly slid his face down in between them. He began to lick my pussy through my panties while his hands caressed my breasts through my sports bra.

He kissed my inner thoughs and then started pulling my panties down. I bit my lip as he started licking my clit. He slurped and sucked on my clit causing me to gasp and moan out loud.

"Ffffuuuuck!" I cried out as i reached my orgasm.

"Damn you wet bae." He smiled as he got on top of me.

He put a condom on and positioned himself at my enterance. He then slowly slid the tip in. He slid his rock hard dick inside me causing me to tense up. He had a big ass dick and I hadn't had sex in a while and I had to adjust my walls to his size.

He began to stroke slowly giving me a chance to get used to it before he started going faster. He was slowly stroking me while kissing my neck. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my face in his neck as I let out a loud moan while i had yet another orgasm.

He put me on my hands and knees and began to stroke long and hard. All I could do was try to keep my back arched and grip the sheets for dear life. He smacked my ass and gripped my hips so I couldn't run.

"Oooh shit." I moaned out as I came yet again.

"Damn I'm boutta nut baby." He began to pound into me until he came into his condom. I slid onto my stomach and he laid on my back as he continued to cum.

"Aaaww fuuuuck." He groaned. "Damn." He finished finally and just stayed on top of me as he caught his breath.

That was by far the most peaceful moment of my life. Laying with him and relaxing with him. No words were exchanged. We just silently bonded. It was as if all my troubles had faded.

That was until that morning when I went into work. Chris stood in my office with a big smile on his face and multiple bouquets of flowers covered my desk.

"Chris, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I got you some flowers." He gestured to all 10 large bouquets.

"Why this many? Am I about to have my funeral?" I gave him a sour look. I had work to do and I needed all that shit gone so I could work in peace.

"You so ungrateful. This cost me hundreds of dollars." He fussed.

"In which you could have kept." I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Get this stuff out of here."

"No." He folded his arms and mugged me. He was acting like a little ass kid.

"Grow the fuck up. GROW UP. You cannot have me. I do not belong to you. You cannot do stuff like this and throw fits cause I'm not interested in the bullshit. Now get this shit and get out my damn office!" I stood up and put my hands on my hips.

He looked at me for a moment. "Damn you sexy when you mad." He gave me a lustful look.

I blushed for a moment, then switched back to being mad again.

"GET OUT MY OFFICE!" I yelled.

"Okay okay. Fine. You gon call me later?" He smiled.

"CHRIS. OUT." I pointed at the door.

He raised his hands in surrender and grabbed a few of the bouquets and left out. I rolled my eyes before throwing some in the trash and keeping a few, I could decorate my office with these.