chapter 22

.ok i fixed it y'all

Mariah POV

Jayceon and I lay in my bed cuddling.

"Baby I wish I could stay home with you all day tomorrow but I have to go to work." I whined as I put my face on his chest.

"It's good. Just come to my place when you get off. We can have a bubble bath." He said as he massaged my scalp.

"That sounds awesome." I mumbled as I started to fall asleep. Scalp massages put me right to sleep every single time.

It had been a week since the big party and I had managed to keep Jayceon from seeing anything. I blocked all the blogs that were on his phone. I was logged into his social media sites from my phone, so I was deleting any DMs that contained any knowlege of those pictures. I even managed to get into his phone and delete texts. 

It was hard and tiring, but I managed. Every day, I woke up scared as hell. If he wasn't next to me, I'd think he had left me. I would have random anxiety attacks because of it. He took me to the hospital and they said I was really stressed out. He had me take time off work and would give me massages every day just to keep me calm.

Later that day, I was cleaning the house to keep my mind clear. I heard Jayceon walk in from the bedroom. He sat down on the couch and was watching me.

"Why you just looking at me?" I asked.

"Cause I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong." He spoke and plopped his phone down on the table. "I been knew, I was just waiting for you to come clean. You thinking you hiding shit. You not hiding nothing." He said as he watched me.

There was a picture of me and Chris kissing. I instantly started shaking.

"H-how long have you known?" I asked.

"Since the night of the party. Dude sent it to me. You got me walking around looking like a fool and you over here kissing other niggas. Let alone THAT nigga that you know I don't like. You thinking you getting over on me! For all I know y'all could have been fucking this whole time!" His voice boomed as he stood up.

"No- no thats not what that is. He just kissed me. I didn't know he was gon do that." I tried to explain.

"I ain't trying to hear shit you got to say! You a lying bitch! You kwpt that from me al that damn time! I been waiting to expose this shit! I'm getting my shit and I'm leaving! Don't even think about calling or texting me!" He stormed off to the bedroom.

I followed him and watched ad he got his overnight bag and started stuffing all his stuff in there.

"Baby don't leave. Please! I love you! I didn't do amything. He kissed me! My sister was there with me! I wasn't even back there with him that long!" I tried to explained as I grabbed his arm.

"I'm not believing shit you saying. You been lying this long. Now get off me." He snatched his arm away from me. 

Tears ran down my face as I watched the man I loved pack his bags and leave. There was nothing I could say or do. He was gone for good.

I sat on my bed and cried my eyes out. I looked at my phone and picked it up. I dialed Chris' number. I don't know why I decided to call him, but I did.

"Hello." He answered quickly.

"Are you busy?" I asked not bothering to hide the fact that I was crying.

"Are you crying? I'm on my way." He hung up quickly.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I slowly made my way over to it. I saw Chris in the peephole. I swung the door open and he quickly came in and hugged me. He shut the door and looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He found out and he left me. He been knew, but he played it off like he didn't." I sniffled.

"I'm so sorry." He grabbed me into a hug.

My phone buzzed. "Thats probably him." I ran over to the table it was on and saw it was a tect from him. My heart dropped when it only said he'd have my stuff delivered to me tomorrow. A tear dropped down mt face again.

"He's really gone for good." I mumbled.

"Its okay. Look, I'll spend the night here and we can watch movies and eat junk food. All that shit friends do." He said with a smile.

"Okay." I said mumbled. "I'm gonna go lay down. There's food in the kitchen." I said.

"Ummm I can't cook so you gin have to do it." He said.

I quickly turned around. "Nigga is you serious?" I mugged him.

"Yeah I can't even boil water." He smiled.

"You get on my nerves." I giggled as I wiped my face and started walking into the kitchen.

I ended up making baked macaroni and cheese with bacon bits and lobster. He basically was my helper. We ended up watching Madea movies all night and eating that. Then when we ran out, we started eating ice cream.

I made fun of the fact that he would scoop up a mountain of food and put it all in his mouth. He act like he hadn't ate in weeks. Like he didn't have food at home. He mugged me, but he eventually had to laugh too because I was laughing so harf I guess.

I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder and silently thanked god that he was in my life.