chapter 14

Mariah POV

Chris and his girlfriend were on my last nerves. It had been two weeks and they had been annoying as hell. I forgot her name right after she told me, so I frequently messed it up and she would get soooo pissed. I think its Anti-bacterial soap? I don't know. Whatever her irrelevant ass name is, she bout to get smacked.

I had been doing my best to avoid her and Chris while at the same time working on helping him with EVERYTHING. He didn't make shit easy either. Every time I turned around it was something. He had me to go get him a bottle of water from his mini fridge which was right next to him!

Then his girlfriend, oooh that bitch. I could stab hrr in hrr eye and shove her eyeball down her throat sometimes. She always looked at me and mugged me. She would say stuff under her breath about me whenever Chris would leave the room. She would interrrupt our conversations and get on my last nerves asking for shit that she wasn't going to get. My job was to provide service to Chris. Not some two dollar ho.

"Have you seen Angelina?" Chris asked while I was oacjing up for the last destination.

"No I haven't seen Average." I said with attitude. I'm not her keeper.

"Thank god. She's getting on my last nerves. The thrill is goooone!" He whined.

"Thats what your yella ass gets." I laughed.

"Whatever. I just know one thing. I have to get her to leave me alone." He said.

"Thats easy. Come here." I waved him closer.

"What you got up yo sleeve?" He asked.

I ignored him and grabbed his phone. I called Antoinette on facetime. She answered quickly.

I quickly began kissing Chris while making sure the camera showed both of our faces. Jesus his lips was soft as hell and I felt sparks flying. He grabbed me up and pulled me closer and kissed me more passionately. I heard the phone click indicating she had hung up, but Chris didn't stop. He rubbed his hands all on my ass and cupped my butt cheeks.

I pushed him off me. "Nigga Andre hung up 30 seconds ago." I fussed as I moved away from him.

"Uh- sorry bout that. Didn't notice." He said as he pulled at the bottom of his shirt, straightening it out.

"Mhm. Well, you have no more reasons to be in here unless you need something. So if you don't mind..." I waved my hand to shoo him away.

"Nah, I wanted to actually apologize to you. I know I've been acting a fool towards you and I know you have been just trying to do your job. I'm really sorry for how I acted. Thrre is no excuse." He stated sincerely.

I was speechless. I just stood there looking at him for a moment trying to decide if I was dreaming or not. First the kiss and now this? This is too good to be true.

"I accept your apology." I stated as I put my last bit of clothes in my bag.

"Alright. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." He said before walking away.

That morning, one of his dancers gave me all the tea on that bitch Anthill.

So Chris called his body guards to put Anthrax out of his hotel room. He gave her thr money for the flight back to Louisiana. Thats what her ass gets. Disrespectful ass bitch.

Chris and I got on the tour bus and were headed on our way back to Miami. It was about time. I missed my sister. I kind of missed Tiara too, but she and I had a falling out because she would call me all times of the day and was all up in my business like we were dating or something. She was really over stepping her boundaries and it pissed me off so I cut her off.

"Home sweet hoooome!" I sang as I got off the bus. Mya stood there waiting for me.

"Siiiiis!" She ran to me with open arms.

"Wife!" The guy who played the drums ran and caught her hug before I could get to her.

She pushed him off her. "Nigga who is yo?" She mugged him.

"I'm your new man." He stated with a smile.

"Mhm. Well cough up your number because you are kinda cute." She pulled her phone out.

I swear her ass love her a tall bearded man. And he was just that.

 And he was just that

"Thanks." He took it and put his number in before handing it back. "You so fine." He looked her over.

"You are too." She smiled while doing the same to him.

"So you just gon forget about me?" I whined.

"Oh. Sorry girl. Bring your ass." I walkex over and she hugged me.

"I missed youuuu." I said as I hugged her tight.

"I ain't miss you. I didn't have nobody coming to my house and eating up all my hot pockets." She turned her lip up at me.

"Them ham and cheese jawns be good than a bitch." I rubbed my belly thinking about them.

"Go get in the car so we can go grocery shopping anf you can buy some of your own." She fussed.

I giggled and made my way to the car. I was glad to finally be home.