chapter 18

1 month later.

Mariah pov

I jumped into a semi squat and made my ass cheeks jiggle one at a time infront of Jayceon as he stared in awe.

I know you wanna riiiide
Its just you and me
So when I wanna diiiiive
Like I'm in the sea
We livin comfortably
She addicted to the palm trees.

"Damn bae." He rubbed my ass while I twerked infront of him.

He and I had started dating and he kept his word to help me with my sobriety and doing therapy. Its so many things I like about him. One thing is he's older and more mature.

"Come here ma." He said as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

I snuggled ontop of him as he held me. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. My life had finally started looking up for me. I had a man, a good job, and i was living comfortably.

After an hour and a half of him rubbing all over me, I got up. He and I hadn't had sex yet because I just wasn't ready for all that.

"That nigga start any shit with u at the job today?" He asked while following me to the kitchen. His ass always does that cause he greedy and wanna know what I'm about to cook.

"Nope. He finna go on tour so he busy. Thank god." Ever since I started dating Jayceon, Chris has bevome more persistent. He claims he wants to be 'friends', but him following me around and constantly reporting the pictures I post of Jayceon and I on Instagram just doesn't seem like a friends thing. I blocked him on there and now he keeps making fake accounts and following me.

"What you finna cook?" He asked while he watched me wash my hands and start pulling out some vegetables.

"Chicken stirr fry." He even had me eating a bit healthier. In order to help me cleanse my system of the alcohol, I had to eat healthier and drink a lot of cleanse drinks. I spent so much time on the toilet I was surprised I had tome to do anything else. He bought me some mega boost cleanse drinks and that shit kept my stomach torn up. 😥

"Ion wanna drink no more of them shit blaster drinks you keep giving me. I feel like I've got rid of evrrything I ever ate since the womb." I said scrunching my face up.

"Well i mean if you want. You really only sipposed to drink it for two weeks, but I was getting a good laugh out of you running to the bathroom every hour on the hour." He chuckled.

"You fucker!" I threw a frozen piece of chicken at him.

"Ouch! You got that baseball pitchers arm girl. Fucked my damn shoulder up." He said rubbing his arm.

"Man shut up. You had me drinking that shit a whole month embarrassing myself because you never told me it was only two weeks." I fussed pointing my finger at him.

"You'll be alright. My shitty booty bae." He cracked up.

"Fuck you motherfucker. Get out my kitchen for I throw some more stuff." I waved shpoing him out.

"Long as you don't throw no shit at me. Shitty ass." He continued to joke.

"Well ypu finna be hungry ass cause I'm not cooking shit for you." I told him.

He quickly got it together and tried to hug me. "You know you can't be doing my like that. I'm a starving African child." He pked out his bottom lip.

"First of all, you damn near old enough to be a grandfather. Your ass was walking on water with Jesus."

"I know you lyin." He mugged me and sucked his teeth. "You just mad cause you still in puberty."

"You just mad cause you was the one that sat by Rosa parks on the bus and didn't make history with her." I started cooking and he grabbed my butt and pinched it. "Ooowd!"

"Fuck is owd?"

"Thats how you say it ain't it?"

"Hell nah. 'Owwwd'." he mimicked me. I mugged him and rolled my eyes. "Fuck is owwwd? I'm dead yo." He laughed out loud as he leaned against the wall.

"You suck. I hope you know that." I continued to mug him.

"Yup titties and pussy. I suck the fuck out that." He licked his lips causing my pussy to jump.

Stay calm Mariah Jr. Get it together young snappa!

"That turned you on?"

"Nope." I blushed.

"You lying. I see it all in ya face." He chuckled before walking out the kitchen.