Chapter 23

Mariah POV

"Oooooh fuck!" I screeched as Chris pounded into my tight walls.

"I knew you wanted me." He held my legs apart and pounded into me while I screamed for the heavens.

"Yeeees! Oh my god!" I hollered.

"Mariah.....Mariah..... MARIAH!" I heard his voice call jerking me from my sleep. "Damn was you having a nightmare? All i heard was "OH FUUUUUCK OH MY GOOOOD!" He mocked me while chuckling.

Asshole.

I mugged him. Why was he even in my room? And my house? I thought he would have went home by now. He don't need to be in here bothering me and messing up my wet dream...about him. WAIT A FUCKING MUTHAFUCKIN MINUTE! I had a whole wet dream about him! Lord why you letting my life spin put of control like this?

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"Why your breath smell so bad in the mornings?" He covered his nose. "Damn girl you need to brush with bleach." He got up and went over to my dresser. "What you got in- OOOOOOH MY GAAAWD!" He pulled put my vibrator.

"Chris what the hell? Put that back!" I got up and snatched it from him.

"I ain't know you was this freaky." He laughed. I smacked his shoulder.

"Get out my room. Go home!"

"Nope." He laid across my bed like he paid bills here or something. "Can you make me something to eat? I'm starvin like Marvin."

"No get your ass out my bed." I walked up to him. He pulled me on the bed next to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I instinctively snuggled my body into his. He smelled so damn good.

"I always wanted to..." He grabbed my butt and squeezed it. "Yes gawwd. Just as soft as I thought it would be."

"Stooooop." I giggled and suddenly started crying.

"You still hurt over that loser? He didn't deserve you anyway. As a matter of fact, lets make this nigga mad." He got up and went into my closet. He grabbed something of mine and threw it on the bed.

"We going to the club tonight. Issa date." He smirked.

"Nigga what?" I frowned at him.

"I said we going on a date to a club. Is you deaf?" He smirked. "Now come find yourself some shoes cause i don't know alot about womens fashion." I'll be back at 10." He said before leaving.

I was left sitting there speechless. I decided to go through my phone and low and behold there were a bunch of petty posts about 'not dating hoes' on Jayceon page. I decided to call him, but it went straight to voicemail. I sighed as a tear fell down my cheek. I had lost the only person who tried to love me and understand me. Over some stupid shit. I should have told him the truth. I shouldn't have let Chris kiss me. I should have pushed him away.

I shouldn't go to the club tonight. Hell after all its just gonna make things worse. But maybe... it will make Jayceon jealous and he'll end up calling or texting me. Yes that will be perfect.

Later that day, I was all dressed up. I mean i was looking sharp. Dressed to the fucking nines! Chris was knocking on my door. I took a deep breath as I made my way to the door. I opened it to see he looked damn good.

"Damn Riah! You look good as hell

"Damn Riah! You look good as hell. Turn around so I can see dat ass." He looked me up and down.

"You so damn ghetto." I mugged him.

"What? I gave you a whole compliment and you gon mug me?" He whined.

"Whatever. Come on lets go." I said quickly.

"Well damn. Whats the rush?" He asked.

"Nothing I just wanna go turn up." I said as I strutted to Chris' car.

I felt his arm snake around my waist from behind. Chills ran down my spine and I struggled to keep it together. Why was this happening to me now? I was supposed to be focused on getting Jayceon back. Not feeling a type of way about Chris.

We finally made our way to the car and he opened the door for me. I got in quickly and soon, we were off to the club. He was bumping old school rap and bobbing his head while rapping along.

"Get ready for the bone in the mo thugs bustas you know me as a hustla!" He rapped to the beat as he pulled into the club parkinglot.

I just sat there looking at him admiring how fine he was. Those dark brown eye and full pink lips... Uuuugh!

I need to stop. Get it together Mariah! He ain't your nigga and he never will be.

"You like what you see?" He caught me staring.

"Maybe." I smirked before getting out the car.

We walked into the club and loud music was bumping. Bodak yellow blasted and Chris did a shoulder shimmy as he bobbed his head to the beat. We made our way to the VIP section and he quickly grabbed me up close to him. He began to dance on me, and by instinct I swayed my hips as I held onto him.

He bit his lip and looked down at me and at that moment, I knew I had fucked up. That moment changed the whole fucking game. My heart started beating faster and my eyes fluttered. He reached down and kissed me hungrily and grabbed a hand full of my ass.

"Mmmm." I moaned into his mouth as he tongued me down.

"We might have to go back home the way you got me feeling." He joked...or at least I think it was a joke.

"Stop playing and dance with me." I turned around and started making my ass bounce without moving the rest of my body. It was a thing I had started doing a few years back. Seeing as my father had been African, booty shaking and a lot of hip movements came natural for me.

"Damn baby! Yup we need to go home. Cause you think this a game." Chris said as he grinded against my ass.

I could see people in the distance taking pictures of us. I knew I'd get that tect from Jayceon either tonight or sometime in the morning. For now, I was just going to have fun teasing Chris. That is until....

To be continued....