Chapter 12: Summer Vacation In Atlantic City

Jennifer's POV

Summer vacation has officially started! I didn't have anywhere to go this summer, but Ethan was super kind to invite me to come with his family for when they go on vacation in Atlantic City. I have never been to Atlantic City before, but I have heard a lot of good things about the place, and I know a lot of my friends that have been there before, and they've said that they like it. Ethan told me that we would be there for 2 weeks, which sounds like tons of fun. Since today is Sunday, I did my normal Sunday obligations and went shopping for some groceries for when I get back. By the time I got back home, Ethan texted me and said that I should start getting ready because his parents are picking me up in about 20 minutes.

I had all of my clothes for two weeks packed, and the only thing I needed to pack was a towel, some sunscreen and two extra pairs of shoes. After that, I was done packing. By the time I was done, I heard my phone going off, and I saw that it was Ethan and Grayson's Mom calling. "Hi Mom." I answered. "Hey, Jennifer. We're outside your house." She replied. "Ok. I'll be out in a second." I said as I hung up the call. I grabbed my things and made my way outside. Their parents were in a white suburban parked in the driveway. I got in the backseat and placed my bags on the floor. "Hi Jennifer, how are you?" Dad asked. "I'm doing ok. How are you guys doing?" I replied. "We're doing great." Mom smiled. "By the way, thank you guys for letting me come with you on your vacation." I smiled. "Sweetie, it's our pleasure. You're Ethan's girlfriend, so you're a part of the family now." Dad smiled. "Well, that makes me feel really good. Thank you." I smiled. "So, we're going to meet Ethan and Grayson at the place we're going to stay at. Is that ok?" Dad said. "Yeah of course. Are they on their way?" I asked. Their Mom took a minute to text Ethan or Grayson. After a minute, Ethan replied. "Ethan said that they're on their way now." Mom replied.

------2 hours later------

We finally arrived to our destination in Atlantic City, which was an AirBnB where we could see the water from afar. The view was so beautiful from where we were parked. I helped their parents grab bags from the car and bring them into the house. As I was bringing in the last few bags, I saw Grayson's car park next to us. I'm guessing that they took Grayson's car because Ethan's car is being detailed while we're on vacation. They got out and grabbed their bags and helped me on the way. "Ethan and Grayson are here!" I shouted for their parents to hear. Their Dad, followed by their Mom, came out and greeted the boys and we help each other out with sorting things out. After everything was sorted out, I stepped outside to give my brother Calum a call and let him know where I am and how I'm doing. After I got off the phone with my brother, he was happy that I was enjoying my summer vacation before my senior year of high school.

(A.N. - During their vacation in Atlantic City, Ethan, Grayson, their parents, and Jennifer visited various places around the boardwalk of Atlantic City, visiting mini shops that were selling, like t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, and other different things. Ethan and Jennifer had some alone time together because they wanted to enjoy time together as a couple since it was their first vacation together as an official couple.)