Chapter Six

Chapter Six|Would This Change Anything?

☥♚☥

I opened my eyes to see only A.R.

"Are you okay?" Asked A.R.

I sat up leaning my back against the stone wall.

"Yes I am but I had a weird dream," I said remembering every single detail of the dream.

"Want to talk about it?" She asked.

"I suppose," I responded, she nodded her head up and down as to allow me to speak further, "Alright E.J was in a tuxedo and you and Chaava were bridesmaid dresses and I was in bride dress. Then right when I was going to kiss E.J my mother appeared in front of me telling me I should have found someone better, and so I started arguing with her how he was the person I was looking for better than any man I've met so far." I answered.

"Oh, do you think that will ever come true? I mean without your mom and all that?" She asked making me blush slightly at the thought of that dream becoming a reality.

"I don't know, plus with the way, things seem right now marring or even falling in love would be one of my biggest mistakes." I sighed.

"Oh yes I understand, how about after all of this?" She asked.

"I don't know A.R, I don't even know if he like's me, or if I even like him," I said placing my hands on my hands to hide my blushing face.

"It's time to go." Boomed a deep voice.

I looked up to meet eyes with empty eye sockets. I heard another body start to move and A.R's soft voice said, "Do you need help to get up (Y/N)?"

"N-no." I stuttered standing up.

"Let's go." Commanded E.J his voice booming in the empty filled cave. A.R nodded looking back me and smiling sweetly.

☥♚☥

Our feet crunched under the leaves that started to dry up and fall onto the floor as well with sticks.

"E.J how much further?" Asked A.R with a small pout.

"Like I said, soon." He answered annoyed in his voice.

"You said that for the past 2 hours my feet hurt." She complained.

"Well, not my fault." He replied.

"Ugh!" Groaned A.R throwing her head back slightly.

"Want me to carry you?" I asked.

"Oh um-"

"No." Interrupted E.J.

"E.J! I was asking A.R," I growled my (A/T) twitched listing for any sounds.

"No, (Y/N) it's okay you need to save your energy." Replied A.R.

E.J then stopped in front of a big mansion that looked like it was going to fall and break at any second or touch.

"This is where Slenderman is?" I asked.

"Yes, now both of you stay close and don't say anything." Commanded E.J.

With that, I looked at my hand to see the sign was still on there, I then stood by E.J on his right while A.R stood next to him on his right. E.J then stepped forward and opened the door making a loud creak sound to echo in my ears. We all walked in the first see a boy with blonde hair, black eyes with only a red iris in the middle, and clothes that looked like the character Link from the video game. Then on the black couch watching him was a boy with pale white skin, jet black hair, and a cut in smile.

They then turned their head looking at all three us.

"Well look who's back." Said the male with the cut in smile.

"Where's Master?" Asked E.J.

"Oh he's up at his office as always, but what's with the chicks?" Said the blonde hair boy standing up and looking at both A.R and me.

"Don't worry about it." Said E.J.

"Actually I would like to know why you brought these two." Commanded a voice echoing in the room and in my ears.

I looked forward to see a faceless, slender, tall figure. "Master this here is (Y/N) the daughter of the immortality queen." Said E.J.

"What!" Shouted the two other males.

"The daughter?" Asked the figure in front of us once more.

"Yes and this here." He said motioning towards A.R now.

"She's my guard." I interrupted.

"I see well if you truly are (M/N) daughter then let me see your sign." He commanded.

I then outstretched my hand showing the sign as it then glowed a gold-like color and changing to (F/C).

"So you are," Said the tall figure. "In that case, I welcome you my queen and her guard." He said bowing slightly.

☥♚☥

A.R brushed my (H/L) (H/C) hair in tangling all the tangles that were there.

"So guard?" Asked A.R.

"Yes, I'm very sorry I just didn't know what to say," I said.

"No it's alright (Y/N) and actually I'd be honored if you would allow me to be your guard." She responded.

She then placed head wear on my head which had a thick fabric that turned thin towards the end, in the middle was a shining crystal.

"Why the color purple?" I asked myself.

"Because it represents royalty and power which is what you have." Answered A.R. 

"Oh, how do you know that?" I asked.

"Well back at the facility I would read any book I could get my hands on and one of them was about Greek and it explained there, only the rich, powerful, and royal people were allowed to wear purple to show that they were 'better' than everyone else." Responded A.R using air quotes around better.

"So I'm royalty?" I asked.

"Why don't you save some of those questions for Slenderman." Chuckled A.R.

"I always have a lot of questions." I laughed.

"Well, I'm sure some of them have been answered right?" She asked looking at me.

"Ya, hey A.R?"

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Are your parents alive?" I asked.

She looked down her cheerful atmosphere now turning sad or depressed. "No." She said looking at her feet as she moved them.

"What happen?" Why was I pushing forward? Because this is a part of her I've not seen, she's always so cheerful this is, strange?

"I was kinda human from the start, I lived a good life, to be honest, my parents had a job, I had friends and stuff any normal kid would have. But then one day at our door were these men that said this, allow us to test on your daughter and we'll give you so much in return. My parents accepted the deal and so they took me.
I was born with the sixth sense but I never knew until, when they put me in a room with a panther, my only thought was to rip it so it won't rip me, so I closed my eyes and opened it to see the panther in pieces.
So they did even more tests and keeping me more than necessary.
So one day they injected something into me that turned me into this." She said moving her ears and tail for enfaces. "I didn't know how to control it, one second I was myself, the next I was killing and eating anything in my way. So they decided putting me in my parent's house while I was like this would be smart. So I woke up and felt hungry I knew what that meant. The animal side of me would be in control I tried to fight it back but in the end...I woke up covered in my parents' blood." She finished as a single tear drop fell from her eye the floor.

Words:1,193
Published: June 25, 2017
Edited:???