Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen|You Know Me To Yell

  ☥♚☥   

I knocked on the door as I felt myself become scared remembering that he was a murder and that he could kill me at any second.

"Come in." Commanded a voice.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the handle of the door, twisting it and then opening the door. There it revealed Slenderman sitting at his desk doing, paperwork? I guess.

"Ah, Miss. (Y/N) do come in." Said Slenderman as I walked in in front of his desk.

"I was told you needed to see me," I responded.

"Yes, I wanted to give my dearest apologize for not begin able to protect from your mother's harm." He said.

"There's no need to apologize. Did...did anyone get hurt while coming out there?" I asked.

"A few yes. Most of them are alright now. Chaava, A.R could you both leave (Y/N) and I in private please." He commanded as the two nodded and left the room. "You do remember what I told about the young one correct?" He asked.

My eye's widened as I tried to remember what he had told me. "Sadly no, I do not remember," I admitted.

"Tomorrow A.R shall be fighting a Proxy that betrayed and she has to prove that she can kill another begin without her sixth sense. If she is to fail then she shall die. If she succeeds then she will continue to be your guard." He announced.

I nodded my head yes. "Yes, I understand." 

"Good, now you are dismissed. Oh, and A.R has already been informed of this." He added before I left the room.

☥♚☥

"Grr." Growled A.R as her back hit the tree she started coughing up blood as it fell onto the grass.

"We can stop if you want." Said Chaava.

"N-no." Answered A.R standing her white wolf ears up and her tail swishing left to right.

My own ears were up as well as my tail just rested motionless.

"You're pushing yourself too much. Continue this and you won't even be able to move tomorrow." Said Chaava making A.R growl lowly.

"Only I know my limit!" She shouted pulling out another dagger and running towards.

She was able to tackle down Chaava as she stabbed her stomach and bit down onto her neck. She started twisted the knife.

"Little bitch!" Yelled Chaava as she kicked A.R's stomach making her loose her grip on the knife but then held down Chaava's shoulder.

A.R growled again and bit down even harder on her neck as more blood gushed out onto and into A.R's mouth. Chaava harshly pulled out the knife that was impaled into her stomach and stabbed A.R's side with it making her lose focus.

A.R went off of Chava and held her wound and growled animalistic at Chaava as her eyes glowed a dark red.

"Alright, I think that's enough for now," I announced making A.R growl again. "Come on A.R let's get you cleaned up," I said pulling out a bag from the bush that had two water bottles, bandages, towels, alcohol, cotton balls, stitching thread and a needle.

A.R was sitting in front of me with her shirt pulled up showing off the deep knife wound. I dabbed a cotton ball, with alcohol on it, onto the wound making her hiss in pain. I placed the cotton ball to the side and grabbed the bandage.

She was covered almost head to toe in bandages. There were bandages on her neck, arms, legs, and so on all of them stained with blood from the wound Chaava made onto her body.

"I'm surprised you didn't pass out by now." Said Chaava who was leaning against a tree.

"I would kill you if I could." Growled A.R.

"You can't kill me but I can kill you." Said Chaava pointing the dagger at A.R.

"Oh, you want to test that." Responded A.R starting to stand up but before she could stand up I harshly pulled her down to sit.

She puffed out her cheeks that were painted red with frustration.

"What happened here?" Asked a voice making us look into its direction to see a male with black hair, gray skin, and gold eyes.

A female with pitch black eyes then appeared. "Are you human?" She asked.

A.R squinted her eyes at them her eyes glowing a dark red. "No, we are not." Growled A.R.

Chaava slapped the back of A.R's head making her turn to her and growled.

"You really are rude huh?" Asked Chaava.

"I will eat you!" Yelled A.R.

"Try." As soon as those words left her mouth A.R tackled her biting.

"What's happing here?" Asked a more cheerful voice.

I looked up to see a figure such as Slenderman but wearing a polka dot suit and had a smile and eyes. Both A.R and Chaava were begin held up with tentacles that were coming out of its.

"Training," I answered.

"Ah, Miss. (Y/N) it's good to see you." Anncoed Splendor setting down the two creatures onto the floor.

"It's good to see you as well. And I am sorry about these two's they both certainly do not know how to hold back or control their temper." I growled at them both making them scoff and look at the ground.

"Training?" Asked the female with pitch black eyes.

"I heard that tomorrow a guard of the Queen's will need to fight another proxy to prove their worth to be the Queens guard." Announced the one with yellow eyes.

"I am the queen and the one with wolf ears and a wolf tail is the one who has to prove her worth to be my guard," I said.

"Oh, that explains the training. How old is she? She look's very young." Asked the one with pitch black eyes as she kneeled in front of A.R and started scratching behind her ear making her calm down.

"She's 13 if I remember correctly," I said making A.R hum yes.

"You're young." Said the one with yellow eyes.

"Yes, I am." Replied A.R opening his eyes that were now a dim red almost gray.

"She's cute." Yipped the female squishing her cheeks.

"Thank you."

"Come to our mansion, Miss. (Y/N) we can't risk you getting hurt again." Said Splendor.

"Alright," I replied standing up and so did the other two as we followed behind Splendorman.

Words: 1003
Published: August 3, 2017
Edited: No Edits