Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One|Don't Say It Like That

☥♚☥

"Ugh." I groaned loudly. 

I rubbed my eyes softly as I then looked at my arm's skin to see a deep bite on it. My eyes widen as I looked over to E.J to see him sleeping on his side and nacked making me yelp but I covered my mouth.

I looked down to see myself nude as well. I gasped again and looked around to notice my clothing and his were all over the place. I took a gulp and stood up and grabbed all of my clothing.

☥♚☥

After all of my clothing was on I looked down at E.J and sighed softly before heading back to Splendor's Mansion.

I continued to walk down until I felt someone tackle me. I grunted before looking up to see A.R's red eyes burning into mine. 

"Good morning!" She shouted getting off of me and standing up. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"Outside," I answered.

"Okay, come, come." She said starting to run as I ran after her.

"Why are we running?" I asked.

"Because my fight is about to begin." She huffed out.

She then came to a sudden stop as we went through the doors of the kitchen. She then led me towards the living room where the guy that looked like but had red eyes was sitting on the sofa with a bored look on his face.

"We're ready to go BEN." Said A.R.

"Fantastic make sure to keep your eye's closed." He said standing up and grabbing our wrist. He looked at me and had an annoyed look. "Close your eyes." He commanded.

I sighed closing my eyes. I could feel him pulling us and then gripping my wrist even harder.

"We're here." Announced A.R making me open my eyes to see we were indeed back in Slenderman mansion.

"Thank you, both of you for bringing her back." Echoed Slender's voice as both the boy  I guessed to be called BEN and A.R nod. "Now let us go." Announced Slender wrapping his tentacles around our waist and then teleporting to some place else.

I looked around to see I was up high and to see A.R with her daggers in hand. A woman with neck long red hair was in front of her. A.R clenched her dagger handles to the point her knuckles started turning white. 

The other girl with red hair pulled out a dagger as well. She then ran towards her and sliced it upward A.R moved to side but her cheek still got making blood fall down it. A.R then ran towards her and kicked her stomach making her fall backward slightly. A.R took this chance to bite down on her neck and then stab her back.

The red haired girl stood up and moved forward making A.R's back hit the cement and loose her grip. A.R jumped back as the red haired pulled out the dagger from her back. The red haired girl tackled A.R and stabbed her shoulder making her scream in pain and then bite down on the girl's shoulder.

A.R pulled out a dagger and then her stomach piercing all the way through. The red girl yelled in pain and roughly pulled out the knife from her shoulder and then stabbed her stomach repeatedly making it bleed. A.R grabbed the girls hair pulling her off slightly. A.R pulled out the knife from her stomach and sliced one her eyes making her scream and hold her eye.

A.R then jumped onto the red haired girl and stabbed her chest repeatedly making blood over her blades, hands, and face. She growled more continuing to stab her. The red haired girl laughed lowly before kicking A.R off making her fall onto her back.

The red haired girl grabbed A.R and threw against the wall. A.R grunted and growled lowly. The red haired girl then started slicing A.R's legs and arms making many new cuts open up and blood to pour out of each cut.

A.R growled and scream out in pain. The red haired girl stood back and laugh her laughter echoing loudly. A.R growled and looked at the red haired girl. A.R's eyes now glowing a very dark red. A.R's white fur where slightly painted red from blood and stood on end as she growled very wolf like only making the red haired girl laugh maniacally.

A.R stood up and held her daggers. "I. Won't. Give. Up!" She shouted tackling the girl and stabbing her and then biting down on her neck and then stabbing her head. The girl stabbed her stomach piercing all the way through. 

Both A.R and the girl then fell limp.

☥♚☥ 

A.R was fainted on a metal bed with many bandages and stitches on her wounds. She grunted softly and then opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked sitting up.

"You're back in Slender's mansion," I answered.

"So I'm not dead?" She asked.

"No,  you're not dead," I said.

She sighed and laid back onto the metal bed making her shiver slightly at the coldness of it.

"I'm surprised." She said now sitting up with her legs over the bed.

She looked down looking at all the bandages and stitches. The door then creaked open revealing E.J.

"I see you're awake." He said going over to his table writing something down. "You'll need to come here at night so I can remove your stitches and stitch in some new ones." Said E.J.

A.R nodded before jumping off the bed making her growl in pain and grab onto the metal bed.

"Be careful with how much you move your body is still recovering from all of the cuts." Added E.J.

"Wow, thanks for telling me just now." Said A.R sarcastically.

"Mhm." He hummed making A.R roll her eyes.

A.R walked out of the room as I leaned against the wall. "How is it going with that other female?" I asked looking at the wall not trying to look at him.

"We're just friends. Why ask?" He asked.

"No reason," I said. "About what happen last ni-"

"E.J, Slenderman asked for you." Interrupted a male with the cut in smile. "Oh did I interrupt something?" He asked.

"No, you did not," I replied leaving the room.

Words: 1009
Published: August 13, 2017
Edited: No Edits