Chapter Twenty-Five

Twenty-Five|Of Course, My Queen

☥♚☥

I growled even more.

"Calm down, hehe, I know it's stressful but you'll get the hang of it." Said A.R as she rubbed my back.

"Hey A.R?"

"Yes?" She hummed.

"If you had the chance to be human again...would you take it?" I asked.

"Of course I would, I would do anything to become...normal." She said longly.

"I see."

~*~

"Hello?" I shouted.

"Yes?" Responded the girl as she appeared in front of me.

"I was wondering something," I stated. "Could it be a possibility you could turn E.J and another inhuman creature into a human?" I asked.

"Hmm, for me to do that you'd need to get me three more objects." She stated.

"Alright what would it be?" I asked.

"First the location of Slender Mansion. Second I need you to get me something called Dragon Breath crystal. Third, these special leaves that heal wounds very quickly. Last, blood from E.J, you, and the other inhuman creature you spoke of." She explained.

"Alright, how do I find the crystals and those special leaves?" I asked.

"The crystals are found in the kingdom of the Immortal Queen which is found in another dimension if you're lucky enough you'll find the leaves there too. But if you don't then it will be found in Zalgo's castle." She explained.

"Alright, I'll make sure to get it all!" I shouted my (A/C) tail moving back and forth quickly in excitement.

~*~

"A.R! I have a mission for you to help me with," I commanded.

"Huh? What's the mission?" She asked her red eyes shining once more.

"I need you to help me get to the Immortal Queens Castle," I commanded.

"Oh um...I can try to find out how to get there." She responded.

"Please do," I said.

~*~

I walked around the forest until I came into view of this huge white willow tree which I guessed was in the middle of the forest. I pulled out a dagger and stabbed into the center of the tree and pushed it down.

I closed and then opened my eyes to see I was in a place with pure darkness. There was a long bridge under it was flaming lava. I walked forward the fear slowly growing. I summoned two spears before running into the castle.

Before me was surprised guards. I lifted up my spear and ran towards all of them and cut open there stomach making blood come out or cut off their head. I stopped and continued walking as blood splattered onto my face and I walked on all the sticking blood.

I then felt something stab me in my stomach making. I fell to my knees and looked up to see the A.R with a wicked smiled.

"Sorry but I'm not begin someone's pet again." She hissed at me before grabbing an ax as she pulled it over to me and then lifted up with all her strength. I closed my eyes ready for the impact.

~*~

"Wake UP!" Yelled a voice as I felt a cold splash on my face.

"I'm awake!" I shouted as I sat up.

"I found something!" Shouted proudly A.R. "In the center of the forest there's a tree that's suppose to allow us to enter that dimension." Explained A.R.

"Well let's get ready," I commanded.

~*~

I was out in the living room waiting as A.R came out with a bag which I guessed was either full of daggers or herbs. She had her two daggers in their holder which were on her thigh. She handed me a longbow and arrow as I lifted a single eyebrow at her.

"To keep you safe. Look you can attack from close range but if you start getting to injured use the bow and arrow you can stand from afar, shoot, and recover." She explained.

"Alright let's head out," I commanded opening the door and walking.

A.R walked next to us as the crunching of the leaves under our feet could be heard throughout the dead silent forest. A.R's ear was moving back and forth as her eyes would evert to straight, left, right, down, and up clearly keeping her guard up.

She then stopped walking and tensed up. "What's wrong?" I asked. She stayed silent before pulling out her dagger and looking straight at me with bright red eyes which seemed to paralyze me slightly.

She growled lowly before lifting up her dagger making me open my eyes in surprise before she pushed me and stabbed something. I fell back slightly once I gained my balance I saw that A.R had stabbed a slim shadow as blood oozed out of where she had stabbed it.

Eventually, it burst causing red blood to splatter all over A.R's face. She stood up and wiped it off slightly. "I'm sorry for scaring you." She said as she continued walking.

"No, it's okay," I responded.

~*~

"Wow, so this has been in the center for how long?" Pondered A.R as she touched the tree slightly.

I pulled out one of the arrows. "Please let this work," I begged as I stabbed the tree and but down. An entrance opened up. I looked at A.R as she looked back at me. "Same time," I commanded.

She nodded her head. "1. 2. 3!" We shouted in unison as we jumped in and landed on our knees.

I looked to see a bridge in front of me under it flaming lava. "A.R you better stick right next to me," I commanded.

"Yes, ma'am." Responded A.R standing up as I did as well.

A.R looked around and noticed two guards in front. "Let's strike at the guards take their armor and sneak in," I said.

"Alright then."

~*~

We placed on the last of the heavy armor. "Let's go in." Said A.R.

I nodded as we both walked in. We looked around I heard a loud ouf from A.R making me turn her to see her passed out. "A.R!" I shouted before feeing something hard hit my head causing me to fall from the contact.

I looked up to see a blurry navy blue mask with eye sockets. "E..E.J?" I questioned before passing out.

Published: October 18, 2017
Edited: No Edits
Words: 983