Chapter Twenty-Nine

Twenty-Nine|It All Begins Where It Shall End

~*~

A loud yell could be heard. I threw I single flame ball making all the smoke disappear only to see my spear on the ground.

I stayed still for a little until I felt the barrier around me again and hearing loud clashes one from another.

Turning around I saw A.R jump back slightly and clearly waiting for me to make a move. And so I threw a simple spear at her as she moved to the side I threw a flame ball hitting her arm and making it go on fire.

"Fuck!" She shouted as the rolled on her arm and was able to make the fire go out. "Alright, I gave up!" She yawned laying on the floor.

"Are you okay A.R?" Questioned Slenderman.

"Yep! I just don't have enough energy to continue sparing." She explained 

"(Y/N) would you like to continue?" Asked Slenderman.

"Yes," I responded.

"Alrighty then! Toby is your next opponent!" Announced A.R sitting up at the tree to get a good view and be away from harm which everyone else did the same.

"A-alright l-let's begin." Stuttered Toby.

"Alright then," I said.

~*~

I was breathing heavily in and out as I gripped onto my spear with many open cuts on my body make me slightly light headed.

Toby as well breathed heavily as he fell to his knees showing sign of giving up.

"(Y/N) wonderful job of begin able to beat almost all of them and finding new powers but those won't be enough. But for now, go back and rest A.R stay by her side." Commanded Slenderman as Toby, Hoodie, Masky, BEN, Chaava, and E.J went by Slender's side and disappeared.

"Well! You did a wonderful job (Y/N)!" Cheered A.R as she patted my back.

"Thanks is it alright if we go to the nearest river I want to be outside for a little longer," I asked.

"Of course ma'am you don't even need to ask!" She exclaimed as she grabbed my wrist and began running.

~*~

She stopped running after about 15 minutes we were in front a pretty wide river that was surprisingly clear.

I went ahead and sat down as A.R sat down as well. I let a yawn escape my mouth now realizing how tired I was.

"Feel free to sleep I'll wake you up before sunset." Said A.R as she went on her knees as a way to allow me to use her thighs as a pillow.

I allow myself to place my head on her legs and get as comfortable as I can with her thighs. I close my eyes as I feel her scratch my ears slightly as she hums a soft tune as I way to make me feel more sleepy I imagine.

I let another yawn leave my mouth before I finally fall asleep.

~*~

I opened my eyes with a jerk. I fell my skin touching something cold yet soft and something slightly scratching at my skin. Sitting up I look around to see I was laying on the floor which was all surrounded by growing wheat except where I was laying there laid crushed wheat...opps.

Rising to my feet I feel the cold with my bare feet. I look down to see I was wearing a very elegant dress. The dress was off shoulder which had two ruffles on top and many at the bottom. And of course, a (F/C) ribbon tied around my waist.

Walking forward it seemed to go on and on until I spotted someone turned around so I could only see their back.

"Um...Hello?"

They turned around to reveal a young male with very messy brown hair but bandages covered their eyes. They wore a black hoodie along with some simple black jeans reminding very much of what E.J wears.

"Yes? Do you need something?" They asked in a surprisingly enough soft tone as if speaking to a young child.

"Um...first, where am I? And second, who are you?" I asked a slightly shaky tone.

"Wish I could answer the first question but I really don't know and to answer your second question my friends call me Jack." He answered.

"I see...." I said looking down.

"You look beautiful in that dress." He complimented.

I looked back up to see he was looking away slightly blushing making me chuckle.

"I answered your question time for you to answer mine, first who are you and no offense but what are you?" He asked making me curl my tail and ears in shame.

"First my name is (Y/N) and I guess you could call me a hybrid of a human and (A/C)," I answered looking down bitter memories coming to mind.

"I made you feel bad, didn't I? I'm sorry I'm not really good at placing thoughts into words...but if it makes you feel better I think it's pretty awesome that your a hybrid it's better then me anyways heh." He chuckled making me hum in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Would you rather be a hybrid or a monster that everyone fears and must feast on human organs?" He asked placing his forehead on mine making me blush slightly.

"I wouldn't mine," I answered grabbing a hold of his soft hand and rubbing it as a way of comfort.

"Of course you wouldn't queen~" He cooed as he squeezed my hand in his.

~End Of Dream~

Opening my eyes I met some bright red ones looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" She asked smiling even wider.

"Yeah, I did," I answered sitting up.

Chills where sent down my spine as I sensed someone watching us.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" Asked A.R but her eyes shining that bright red she clearly knew but was playing as if she were a fool.

"No, nothing wrong sorry I just got chills. Let's go back," I commanded standing up and walking forward and not backward where the mansion was A.R clearly got the hint as she nodded and jumped on some rocks and walked forward.

~*~
 We had gone in the part of the forest which had fog hopefully helping us. I walked along with A.R just now I noticed her ears and tail were put away but she clearly looked ready to kill anyone that attacked.

As soon as the thought left my mind the floor was hit as if I meteor had hit the floor. I turned around to see the women who had made that promise on the floor and it looked as if something were holding her down.

A.R allowed her ears and tail to popped out but as well pulled out her dagger and pointed it at her neck.

"Why are you here?" I growled clearly displeased with her presence here.

"To give you a message from the queen. She plans on starting and finishing the war tomorrow...Hehe, I do you wish you luck." She laughed making A.R growl and slit her throat open and have her sixth sense rip her limbs.

"We have to go back now." Said A.R as she grabbed my wrist and began running.

~*~

"Slender!" Shouted A.R out of breath slamming the door wide open starling everyone.

"Where were you two?" Asked BEN making A.R draw her attention towards him until Slenderman appeared before her.

"You need me A.R? And this better is urgent because you interrupted my very important studies." Added Slender.

"It is sir! A proxy of the Queen came telling us that she intends to start and end war tomorrow." She breathed out.

"Wh-"

Before Slender could even finish what he was going to say people hitting the outside bored could be heard making all of us a little startled.

All who were in the living room went outside to see millions upon millions of proxies of my mother outside.

"I-I." Before I could finish what I was going to say I felt myself fall then hearing right after.

"(Y/N)!"

~*~

Words: 1271
Date: December 21, 2017
Edited: No Edits
Next chapter shall be the last.