Chapter Twenty-Eight

Twenty-Eight|Unlocked

☥♚☥

I opened my eyes and pulled out the covers from my body. I allowed my feet to touch the cold floor sending a chill up my spine. I changed into some normal clothes which were (Insert Desired Outfit). I opened the door right when A.R was about to knock.

"Oh good morning!" Yelled A.R as she handed me a cup filled with (F/D).

"Oh thank you," I responded.

"Mhm! Make sure to pour the vial into it. After you are finished I'll walk you outside so that you can train." Said A.R as she sat on the floor.

I nodded to her as I pulled out the vial and looked at it before opened it and pouring it into my drink. I then took sips of my drink and sighed before finally finishing it all.

"Follow me." Commanded A.R as she opened the door.

I followed her as we then headed outside.

☥♚☥

We were then at the area where Slenderman had asked for us to be at. Slenderman and some of the other proxies were there including E.J.

"(Y/N) you'll have to start off with fighting the weakest to strongest. First, you'll fight BEN, Chaava, A.R, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, then finally E.J." Explained Slenderman.

"Alright let's get this over with," I said.

~♥~

I had finally finished fighting at least three of them BEN, Chaava, and A.R. All three with them alone were hard to fight.

BEN was using his fire making me have to jump around and be careful that he didn't burn my clothing, which I have a feeling he tried to do.

Chaava begin able to transport anywhere she would take that to advantage and teleport in front of me and behind and get a hit or two.

Last A.R. She was very quick making it hard alone to hit her but she would not only dodge hits but if she couldn't then she would block it with her two daggers.

I already had a good amount of cuts and burns on me making A.R have to tend to my wounds for me to be able to fight more.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)." Chanted A.R as she waved her hand in front of me.

"Yes," I asked.

"You spaced out for a bit. But I was asking how do you feel right now." Said A.R.

"A little sore is all," I explained.

"Come on I'm sure you can take on Masky and Hoddie on both!" Shouted A.R smiling widely at me.

"Are you ready yet (Y/N)?" Asked Slenderman.

"Yes, sir bring the next one on," I said.

"Alright you'll be fighting both Masky and Hoodie, remember to fight each other until one has become too weak to continue fighting." Commanded Slenderman.

Everyone got off the general fighting area as I summoned two normal spears.

Hoodie pulled out his gun as Masky pulled out his knife. Hoodie pointed the gun towards my shoulder and placed his finger on the trigger making me jump to the side barely avoiding the bullet.

Running towards the both of them and slashed it forward and once I had ran behind them and slashed my spears once more hitting both of them twice. They both turned around as Hoodie then shot my shoulder causing me to growl and hiss.

I allowed my right spear to fall as flames appeared I first threw it towards them and then threw another flame ball towards a large tree causing it to fall and throw them off track.

I then summoned my spear once more and threw it as I felt a couple slashes again my cheek and other parts of my body. I could feel more begin cut into my skin causing me to drop the spears and then hear a sudden clash of two unknown objects.

I opened my eyes to see that a black barrier had appeared around me. Use the dark magic.

Commanded a voice. I tried listening to it and focused on summoning anything that involved this dark magic. I felt a bad burning sensation run through my veins causing me to scream loudly making the barrier around me explode. I closed my eyes before opening them once more to see shadows had appeared around me.

"Attack," I whispered.

Once the single word had left my tongue they started to attack Masky and Hoodie. I summoned a black sphere and threw at where they were causing a huge explosion to happen. I quickly summoned two black spears and ran over and pointed it towards their necks.

As soon as all the black mist appeared it dissipated.

"Alright (Y/N) win's this battle." Said Slenderman.

I looked over where the others were standing BEN and Chaava had surprised looks on their faces. A.R had her eyes wide with a smile growing almost wider then Jeff's cut in smile.

"That was wonderful (Y/N)!" Shouted A.R. "Maybe I was holding back to much when I fought you." Said A.R smiling.

"You held back?" Asked E.J.

"Eh." Said A.R.

"May I fight her full force this time please Slenderman!" Begged A.R.

"Fine." Said Slender.

"Yes!" Shouted A.R. "Don't expect me to hold back this time." Growled A.R as she eyes turned a very bright red.

"I wouldn't want you to," I said.

She smirked as she then disappears. I turned around and before I could react she had tackled me to the floor her foot on my stomach as she then slashed her daggers causing many cuts to form. She then jumped off me and pulled me up harshly and kicked my back hard making me fall to the floor.

I felt one hand grab my wrist and then the other. Other hands then held my legs as they tugged causing me to scream.

"Don't forget I still have my sixth sense to bad yours has disappeared." She said smiling.

The hands then pulled again causing me to yell in pain again. I focused my energy on trying to summon another flame ball. As I felt one disappeared the hands let me go. I stood up as fast as possible but A.R had already kicked my stomach making me fall back as she slashed against my skin again.

I frowned slightly before smirking causing her to tilt her head slightly until she looked down to see another black orb was near her feet. The orb then exploded causing her fall back and to be distracted,

I stood and summoned to spears and threw one afterward hearing a loud yell of pain.

~*~

Words:1058
Edited: No edits
Published: November 24, 2017