Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven|Of Course Not

☥♚☥

"I'm so sorry A.R," I said.

She nodded her head left and right before rubbing her eyes with her kimono.

"Let us go to Slenderman." As all A.R said grabbing my hand softly in her small rough ones and leading my out and down the stairs and into the dining room.  

I looked at all the chairs, plates, food and silverware that was on the long table. Under all the stuff was a long black and red table cloth the chairs as well were black and red. Slenderman then appeared in front of us. I then looked up to see a big chair that looked as if a king would sit on. There as well besides the big ones were two less decorated chairs that seemed to be for either two maids or warriors to sit on.

"Come sit." He insisted. 

Nodding I followed behind him. He then motioned his slender hands toward the right chair. A.R stepped forward and pushed back the chair for me. So I sat in the comfy chair as A.R then pushed it forward. She then sat on the chair that was closest to me. We waited for a couple of seconds to pass before started to come in all in different colors, heights, and all looking different from one another. E.J was the last to come in and sat on the left side of Slenderman.

Slenderman then took his seat.

"What's with the two girls master?" Asked a voice that I couldn't identify with all the different voices speaking at the same time as well.

"Silence." Slender commanding voice echoing in the room as everyone then fell silent.

"The one that is sitting on my left is (Y/N) (L/N) the daughter of The Immortal Queen." He said quiet gasp and mouthing opening went throughout the dining room.

"Then who's the girl with the wolf ears?" Asked a high pitched voice, I looked to see it came from a little girl with light brown eyes and shining green eyes.

"That is her guard." Answered Slenderman.

"So you mean to tell us all that, that human thing, is to be the next immortal queen?" Asked a voice that sounded muffled I heard A.R growl slightly at the word human thing, making growl at that as well.

"I am not a human thing," I growled.

"Don't tell me your immortal then." He responded back I looked towards A.R to see her glaring at someone with a white mask and feminine features.

I then looked back at him glaring. "Masky that is enough, she is someone that is a rank even higher than Zalgo so you are to show her respect." He commanded.

"Yes, master." Said all the voices at the same time.

"Now as tradition goes, (Y/N) here will need to battle Offender and me. But for the meantime, I'll just have her stay at our mansion so I'll expect you all to give both (Y/N) and her guard with respect, if you don't then you, can expect punishment." Boomed his voice, "You may all eat now." He finished.

With that everyone picked up their silverware and started eating. I looked in front of me to see a plate filled with food and some meat and fish. I first smelled and it almost made ma gag.

"Is something wrong ma'am?" Whispered A.R.

"The food looks and smells disgusting to me," I complained.

She looked at my plate and saw the cooked food I looked at her food and saw her plate is empty.

"Why is your plate empty?" She asked.

"Because I don't enjoy cooked meat, I can stand it but I prefer to eat raw meat so I plan on going out hunting with E.J." She responded.

"Oh," I said.

"Go tell Slenderman." She said.

Nodding I patted Slender's shoulder slightly getting his attention.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I can't eat the food it smells and looks disgusting to me. My greatest apologies sir." I said.

"No it's all okay, you must enjoy raw food over cooked you'll go out and hunt with E.J and your guard." With that, he picked up my plate with his tentacles and placed it in front of the boy with the cut in smile.

"Go ahead and give it to Smiles." He said.

The boy nodded and placed the plate onto the floor from what I could see.

☥♚☥

A cold breeze blew through as I shivered slightly. My ears then lifted up moving around looking for any source of sound that will take me an animal or fish.

"The victim I have found has a lot of farm animals that you can both kill." Said E.J started to walk.

Both A.R and me started to follow behind him. With each step, A.R took she jumped slightly I could see her eyes shining with hunger.

"You're really hungry aren't you?" I asked A.R.

She nodded eagerly. "I haven't eaten so long." She complained.

"Really?" I asked.

"I've been busy getting water and heat into the cabin which took a long time. And I got distracted so I didn't eat anything." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

I then saw her lift up her head as nose moved lightly.

"I smell all types of fishes!" Yelled A.R as she ran in front of E.J but before she could any further E.J pulled her tail. "Ouch! Why did you do that?" She yelled turning around and glaring at E.J.

"You can't just go in you'll scare the people that are there." He answered.

"In that case." With that, she summoned her claws that were as sharp as a knife. "I can make it look like a wolf came in and killed the people." She said her eyes having a dark like mist in it.

"Ugh, fine go ahead and make sure no one sees." Said E.J.

"Yes, sir!" She shouted running her feet hitting the dirt with a soft thud.

"Hehe, I'm glad she still acts her age," I said smiling softly to myself at her childless.

"Why is she calm about killing is my question." Replied E.J.

"The poor thing went through so much, she probably no longer carried after what happened to her."

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"You should ask her, maybe that makes the both of you close," I said smiling even more.

"Why would you want us to be close?" He asked.

"Because you both are important people to me and I want you both to get along." With that, I heard some yells.

I ran towards the sound and so did E.J there was then a fence with a small hole through it. We both jumped over the fence and went through the back door. There first in the hallway was a young girl with a face of fear. On her neck were deep bite marks.

We then walked to the living room to see an older girl with bite marks on her neck and her leg was a piece missing allowing us to see her bone. Then next to her was a male with his torso and legs separated from each other. He as well had a piece of skin missing from his cheek letting me see his teeth and gums. 

"Oh, you came to see my lovely masterpiece." We turned around to see A.R we blood on her fangs, mouth, face, and kimono.

"A.R, how did you do this all so quickly and why are there pieces of skin missing from them?" I asked looking at her and looked at her eyes to see it a very dark red.

"I became very impatient so I may have eaten some of their meat." She responded hanging her head. "And onto how I did it so fast, I was very hungry so I just bit off their meat and went upstairs to kill the mom and dad." She replied.

"Wait who was here?" E.J asked.

"Those twos were most likely in a romantic relationship considering the two were cuddling and female did have hickeys on her neck so I decided to bite off that part of her neck. And the young girl in the hallway seemed to be the youngest daughter. Then up were the parents slumbering." She added.

I looked back at the bodies seeing the life and color that seemed to be drained from their face.

"A.R do you enjoy to kill?" I asked.

"Of course not, I just do it for survival but I guess I still have my animal side so I do go overboard a couple of times." She explained hanging her head in shame.

Words: 1,382
Published: June 30, 2017
Edited: No Edits