Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen|Don't Jinx It

☥♚☥   

I was sewing a dress and I was trying my best not to stab myself with the small but sharp needle. I looked over to A.R was stabbing herself a couple of times and swore but she continued like it was nothing.

"With the amount, you keep stabbing yourself A.R blood is going to come out." Said Trender.

"Don't jinx it." She said biting her tongue surprisingly the dress looked good but she kept on stabbing herself. "Ouch." She yipped quickly removed her finger that was now bleeding. "I'll be back." She said standing up and going to the kitchen.

"(Y/N) you said that was your guard correct?" Asked Slenderman.

"Yes," I said.

"I'm surprised that she has survived this long." Said Slenderman.

"How come?" Asked Trender.

"That thing is human even is it doesn't seem like it takes her sixth sense, ears, and tails then she is a normal 13-year-old." Said Slenderman. "Killing her would be the best thing you could do her." Said Slenderman.

"What?" I asked making my ears perk up and made me tail as well stand up.

"(Y/N) this is the world where you have to keep an eye on her she's like Sally. But the only reason I keep Sally is that I have taught her to be willing to kill anyone if she needs to." He answered.

"And what make's you think A.R can't?" I asked continuing to work on the dress.

"The girl alone can't kill, she needs her sixth sense to be able to kill anything (Y/N) she still has a soft spot. The only reason humans feel strong is that they have some kind of thing that can kill and harm others with, that includes her. The only reason she stands to E.J is that she can have the sixth sense take over her body and kill anything in her way." He explained making me look at her.

"So you mean to tell me she has been dependent on her sixth sense? And without she can't kill anything?" I asked.

"Exactly." Responded Slenderman.

My thoughts when back to my dream when she had the look in her eye's as if she was willing to do anything and would kill anything with her glare alone.

"What if we made her prove herself?" I asked as my thoughts went to what she said in the dream.

"Prove herself?" Asked Trender.

I nodded my head slowly. "Have her kill another Proxy to be more specific one that has betrayed," I added.

"I suppose we could do that but, if we are to do that you must know this." I looked at Slender. "You are not to cry if she dies. We'll have her fight after the party." Said Slenderman.

☥♚☥

Slenderman, Chaava, and I went to check on the decorations. We entered the ballroom. In the middle of it was a big chandelier. The ball room as well was a very big size. There was a stage near the back of the ball room. In front of the stage were at least 500 tables each one seemed to have at least 5.

On each table, there was a vase filled with purple and black roses. Then on the neck of the vase was tied a beautiful purple or black ribbon. There were white plates in front of each black chair and on the left side of the plate were a spoon, fork, and knife. Then on the right side was a purple napkin. In front of the plate was a glass cup that seemed to be for the bottle of wine, which was next to the vase and of course around the neck of the bottle was a black or purple ribbon. The table underneath all the things was a black table cloth that seemed to be made out of silk. Then on top of the table cloth but still with all the things was a small purple table cloth in the shape of a diamond and seemed to be made out a stronger cloth. To the chairs there seemed to be a black cloth on top of the chair. On the back of the chair was tied a purple ribbon that turned into a bow on the back of the chair.

There was a silk black cloth that separated the table and chairs from the dance floor. On the stage was a single microphone standing in the middle of the stage. I looked at it all in awe taking in everything. While doing this I grabbed the small heart amulet that Hope had given me.

"Do you think Hope will like this?" Asked a distance voice.

I then looked over to see Proxy with yellow eyes ask Slenderman.

"Who knows." Said Slenderman. "Is this all the decoration?" Asked Slenderman.

"Yes." Said all the Proxies that were near the Slender, Splendor, and Offender. The rest of the proxies were somewhere drinking the left of over wine or just talking.

"Alright Splendor what time?" Asked Slenderman.

"Tomorrow starting at 8 p.m." Answered Splendor.

☥♚☥

I was sitting on the grass outside of the mansion drinking the tea A.R had made me. I stared at the wall as I allowed myself to get lost in my thoughts.

Do I have to really kill my mother? When Chaava was explaining her story of her first master she said she disappeared. So wouldn't my mother have vanished just like her?

"You'd think she would." Said a voice. I looked up to meet with a faceless slender figure also known as the Slenderman.

I then looked back at the tea that showed my reflection. "Why did it have to be me?" I asked in a whisper.

"Because fate said so, there are some things we can control other things we can not." He said making my ears fall to the side and make my tail stay still in disappointment.

"Why was I born with a sixth sense?"

"Because you are the daughter of (M/N)." He answered.

"Wasn't my mother the first queen, so how did she become queen once more?" I asked. 

"At the time Luma had fallen she had no daughter to become queen so your mother took the crown. But then you came into the picture which meant you had to be queen. But something for you to understand, your mother didn't commit suicide because she was heartbroken but simply did it so you would commit suicide as well."

Words:1040
Published: June 16, 2017
Edited: No Edits