Chapter Twenty-Three

Twenty-Three|I Always Do

☥♚☥  

"And so she passed the crown over to her daughter, the mom was then turned back to mortal. The mother lived a full life with her daughter watching over and making sure every proxy stayed away from her."

"Ma! Ma! Would I become like that? I queen?" Asked the little girl with stars in her eyes.

"Um, maybe." Said the mother smiling.

"Yay! I can't wait to be queen!"

☥♚☥

"Can't wait to be queen," I said sighing softly before closing the book. "Damn, why do I have to do this?" I asked to myself as I went through even more books.

"Here are some more books ma'am." Said Masky setting down more piles of books.

"Thank you Masky, you don't mind getting me some coffee do you?" I asked.

"Of course I do not mind, I'll go get you that coffee as soon as possible." Responded Masky as he walked out of the room.

I sighed before looking through a window to see that the sun was daring to reveal itself making me growl and my ears to go to the side slightly. I picked up another book and read each word in it almost none of it makes any sense to me.

The door opened again. I looked to see A.R with another stack of books as she set it down on the floor. "Are you okay?" Asked A.R her ears perked up moving side to side slightly.

"Of course not," I said sighing.

She ran her soft palms through my (H/C) hair clearly attempting to distress me. "Why don't you take a break?" Asked A.R continuing to run her hands through my hair.

"Slenderman and Chaava insisted I do this so I can beat them," I answered picking up another book and reading the words.

"I see, well I'll go get you some (F/S)." She said standing up and leaving the room.

I looked at the hundreds upon hundreds of books each one talking about the past of proxy's and there, killing's, their past, actions, and so much more.

"So, you still insist on becoming queen?" Asked a familiar voice. I looked up to see the former queen with an annoyed look on her face.

"Yes, I do," I answered.

"Let me do a favor and kill you." She said summoning another black spear.

"I wouldn't attack if I were you," I said.

"And why is that?" She asked a smirk clear on her face.

The sound of low growling and snarling could be heard. Wolves with a pelt that looked like flames appeared surrounding me and growling even more and snarling drool of flames falling from its mouth to the floor.

"Hah! What are they going to do?" She asked laughing.

One but with white pelt bit her neck getting her off guard. The rest of the wolves came up to her and bit her, locking their jaws burns starting to form quickly. I stood up and glared at her.

"Fine, I'll leave!" She shouted disappearing into a black and white mist.

The wolves went back to resting around me their tounges out huffing tiredly. The main white wolf as well rested their head on their lap. I ran my hands through their pelt which was surprisingly very soft.

"How did you even make all these wolves A.R?" I asked.

She slowly transformed back into a human the sounds of her bones slightly cracking making me shiver slightly. Her ears were moving only slightly as her tail rested on the floor. "I gathered normal wolves I had E.J and Dr.Smily make some venom thing that transformed into these wolves." She explained tiredly.

"Does it really take that much energy out of you to transform from human to wolf and back?" I asked.

"Yes it does, my skin, my bones, almost everything changes into place which I forced to do quickly which both hurts but is exhausting physically and emotionally." She explained her head starting to warm up slightly.

"Feel free to rest A.R," I said as she closed her eyes.

☥♚☥

I drank the coffee as I read further. The door opened again.

"Are you okay?" Asked a deep raspy voice.

"Yes, I'm doing alright," I replied.

He sat down next to me. The only thing that could be heard were A.R's breaths she was still sleeping on my lap.

"Seems like she had a hard day." Stated A.R.

"Yes, she has," I responded continuing to read the books.

Originally only there were four leaders. First, begin Zalgo the kind of the underworld. The Immortal Queen. And both the Slender Leaders. Each one having at least 2-3 proxies with them at all times.

A.R moved her head even more up as she continued to sleep. I slowly closed my eyes and allowed darkness to take over my mind.

☥♚☥

The little girl kept her head on the mother's lap as her tears were dried on her cheek. Her ears down with sadness of the memories of the kids making fun of the small girl that is half animal.

"Why...why did they do to me?" Asked the little girl as she clung onto the mother's skirt.

"Because they don't understand, they're jealous, they wish they were half (A/T) just like you." Said the mother as she petted her head and kept the girl close to her.

"Then why do they call me a freak!? And a monster?!" Asked the little girl sobbing more.

"She, it's okay, it's okay baby. Don't feel bad just because humans think like that..."

☥♚☥ 

"Human's are scared to accept things they can't understand," I whispered as I softly petted A.R's soft hair as she continued to sleep.

"Hmm?" Hummed E.J.

"Human's... they don't accept things...people that they can't understand or are not 'normal'," I responded.

"You're beyond true with that." Responded E.J.

 I yawned softly before closing my eyes and allowed myself to keep my eyes closed.

Words: 941
Published: 7/10/17
Edited: No Edits