Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen|So What If I Do

☥♚☥

I walked into the ball room to see many laughing, talking, eating, drinking, and dancing. My eyes lit up at all the happiness and excitement that was in the room at the moment. I walked around my heels clicking slightly as my ears stood up and my tail swayed left to right slightly.

I then looked around for an empty table to sit at. The empty one I could find was near the stage. I pulled out one of the chairs as I looked around and played with small strands of my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

I looked and couldn't help but smile widely. 

"What's a Queen such as yourself doing without her guards?" Asked a stern and deep voice I had heard many of times. I turned my head to see a male with brown hair and brown eyes. He had on a tux with a dark blue tie.

"Um, how do you know I have any guards in the first place?" I asked.

"Are you not half (A/T)? They have a stronger sense of smell than us creepypasta, well some, but still, you do not recognize me?" He asked taking out a chair and sitting in front of me.

I squinted my eyes at him and glared. He looked back at me and just smirked lightly making me growl. "There are too many different smells interwinding each other so I can not tell who you are by smell," I responded.

"In that case allow me to make it easier." He said pulling out a scalpel. My eyes widen as I recognized who used such an object.

"E.J?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You look different, very different," I responded in shock.

"To such things as these even more with Hope coming I'll have my mask off but due to me looking very strange Slenderman gave me a potion that would make me look human." He answered.

"I see," I said.

A soft and slow melody was then playing making me look to the dance floor to see many Creepypasta dancing to the music.

"May I have this dance, my Queen?" E.J asked having his hand out for me to take.

I smiled softly and nodded my head yes before placing my hand on his. "Yes, you may."

With that answer alone he pulled me up and took me to the dance floor. He placed his hands on my hips as I placed my hands around his neck. I looked up at him to see his brown eyes looking back at me and a sweet smile on his face making me blush slightly.

I could feel many eyes and the light on us but at the moment that was the last thing I would focus on. It seemed as if time had stopped as he then moved his head towards mine as I did the same.

"E.J! Long time no see!" Shouted a voice. As E.J was ripped from my arms. I placed my arms to my side and looked down to see a female with a black dress and many scars upon her body hugging him.

"Sadie you could have just tapped my shoulders not tackle me." Said E.J.

"I know but it's been to long love!" She shouted making an aching pain go through my chest.

"Love?" I asked.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is (Y/N)," I answered.

"I see well my name is Suicidal Saddie this one here is my boyfriend." She said smiling and hugging him tightly.

"Oh, I see. We'll I'll leave you two to it." I said walking away with tears threating to fall.

I walked outside and to the back of the building. I looked around to make sure no one was here and fell to my knees as tears fell from my eyes.

"Why am I such an idiot?" I asked as I hit my head on the floor as my heart ached for his touch.

I looked up and then around to check if anyone was near as her words repeated again making me cry even more.

"What did I expect from him?" I asked myself.

"Who knows my little one." Said a voice.

I looked up to meet eyes with red ones.

"Heartbroken my poor little princess." Said, my mother, as she kneed down to my height and brushed my hair with her fingers. "What despair falling in love and finding out the one you love already has a lover." She said. I laid my head on her lap as she continued to pet my head. "Why not make him feel the same pain?" She asked.

I then stood up and looked down at her red as eyes as she smirked. "What?" I asked.

"Make him feel the same pain as you did." She said opening my hand and placing a knife on it.

I gripped the knife tightly as I looked from the knife back to her. "Kill him and everyone." She commanded.

I looked back at the knife. "No," I said.

"No? Oh my little one I was not asking, in this world it's kill or be killed but if you wish not to kill them then I guess." I felt a small but sharp pressure on my neck. I looked to see she was holding a knife to my neck. "I can kill you here without anyone knowing." She whispered.

I growled slightly. She removed the knife from my neck but grabbed the side of my face forcing me to look at her red eyes.

"You must kill them. The world is already filled with despair and death. They kill people for their own fun. Kill them." She commanded.

I felt myself grip the knife. I stabbed her stomach making her grab her stomach. I walked backward and looked at the knife and back to my mom to realize what I had done.

"You little." She growled she threw a knife at me but before I could move it hit my stomach the blade piercing my skin. My mind was too much in shock to be able to scream in pain. I fell to my knees as blood fell from my mouth to the ground. "Let's end this here and now!" She shouted.

I looked back at up to see she was about to throw a spear to my head. She threw the spear as my eyes widened. Before the spear could hit me someone pushed me aside. I looked to see Hope had pushed me. The spear went right through her chest. She fell to the floor as the life and color from her face all left.

Words: 1067
Published: July 22, 2017
Edited: No Edits