Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten|Thank You

☥♚☥

I looked at her with pity. I moved so that I was now in front of her. I then slowly wrapped my arms around her. She then wrapped her arms around me her chin resting on my shoulder. More tears seemed to fall from her different colored eyes as she sobbed softly. I rubbed her back as a way or attempt to get rid of the pain.

"I am so sorry," I said starting to hug her tighter. 

"There is no need for you to apologize none of it was your fault, hell you weren't even alive." She said removing her arms from me as I did the same. "Now we can't stay here for too long but she shall meet again young (Y/N) but for now you must go back to your new family and I need to go back to mine." She said standing up as I did the same. She moved her hands to the back of her neck before showing me a small necklace that had a small gold heart in the middle.

She grabbed my wrist softly. I opened my palm to see her place it on the palm of my hand. "Why are you giving me this?" I asked.

"I want you to keep it as a token of luck and gratitude." She said.

"Thank you, Hope," I whispered softly putting it on.

  ☥♚☥

I peeled open my eyes to see a blinding light. I closed my eyes once more and opened it again to see everything clearly. Grunting softly I sat up and rubbing my eyes as if to try and get rid of the heaviness my eyelids seemed to have.

I then moved to in front of the mirror to see my hair was a mess and to see the gold heart.

A.R then burst through the door and hugged me almost throwing me over.

"Where have you been!" She shouted bags under eyes.

"Um in here," I responded.

"No, you have not when I came into your room you were gone, so I looked all around the mansion and into the forest to find you." She argued.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"You were gone. I first knocked on your door at night to give you a cup of tea but when I went in you were gone. Yet I have been in the living room all night and didn't see you leave again nor was your window open. In worry, I went around the mansion looking for you. Still, you weren't found so then I went outside." She answered.

I then grabbed the gold heart, I remembered every detail of that dream. That's strange even so immortal I'm sure we are not to remember our dreams. Then was it real? But then how would I have disappeared physically without even noticing? And how would I have gotten there in the first place? I remember the last dream in the cave yet I didn't disappear and it felt as real as this one?

Worried started to flood my mind. I then looked down to see a worried face looking back me.

"Should we speak to Slenderman about this?" She asked.

"I don't know," I responded.

"Well, now that you are here you need to start your training." She said.

"Oh, who do I train with?" I asked.

"Me." She said pointing to herself.

I then noticed her clothes were different from what usually she wore. She wore a black crop top that showed off her shoulders. She as well wore a skirt that had a small star at the bottom left-hand corner. She had a black ribbon holding her hair in a high ponytail.

"You're wearing different clothing." I pointed out.

"Yes I am, I didn't want to dirty my yukata's and kimonos. So one of the females named Jane gave me these clothing. Although the clothing original didn't fit me so I had to sew it to my size." She replied. "Now come follow me, we're gonna be training till night." She said.

With that, she turned around opening the room door. She walked outside of the door as I followed behind her. She walked down the stairs and then opened the big doors as I followed her as well. She then stopped in a clearing. I could see her summoning her claws and six arms.

"I'll allow you to make the first move first." She said.

Nodding summoned my hands I first moved them so that they could hit her, but she moved to the right dodging it. She then moved her hands I moved myself to the left one of her arm then grabbed my ankle and threw me against a tree. 

Grunting I stood up again. She then pounced on me biting my neck. My eyes widened as the pain was unbearable but I couldn't focus enough to move the hands to grab her. I then lifted my foot and kicked her stomach, causing her to grab her stomach and fell to her knee. She tried to stand up as I then moved my hands and grabbed her arms and feet. She grunted in pain. She moved her arm to pull up her skirt slightly. She then grabbed a dagger and threw it at me hitting my shoulder.

"Gah!" I shouted holding my shoulder.

She then was dropped. She ran towards me tackling me once more. She harshly pulled out the dagger making me yell in pain again. She then held her dagger it to my neck.

"You need to work more on dodging." She said smirking as she then stood up. "But let's go clean your wounds." She said grabbing a bag that seemed to be hidden under some leaves.

☥♚☥

I gasped for air.

"You did better at your dodging but you still need practice." She said gasping for air as well.

She had a lot of starches on her body from all the time I threw her on the ground or against a tree.

"I see well thank you for practicing with me," I said as I was about to stand but her arms grabbed me carrying me like a young child. "A.R you don't need to-"

"No, I insist." She said with that walking back to the mansion. 

Sighing I looked up looking at the star filled sky you could never see in the cities due to all the lights. To be honest I wondered how could people live without seeing all the stars at night? I always found the stars as a guide when your lost or felt lonely. Which was often for me after I was given to Felix. He would leave me outside often so the only thing I could do was try to count all stars. Although impossible I found it fun to do for some reason. Smiling softly to myself knowing somewhere in my soul I was still human.

Words:1120
Published: July 5, 2017
Edited: No edits