Chapter 3

The next morning, they both woke up with tear stains and remembered the night before. It sucked. Harry, as usual, left his room in only boxers and bumped into Louis in the hallway.

"Morning." Louis mumbled.

"Morning." Harry replied with his morning voice. Then he noticed the tear stains on Louis' cheeks:

"Lou, did you cry last night?"

Louis fidgeted a bit, but finally nodded. "Wait, did you too?" Louis asked staring at Harry's cheeks.

Don't blush Harry, Don't blush, please don't friggin blush.

He didn't blush thank God.

"I may have." Haz admitted.

"Why?" They asked at the same time. They looked at each other and Harry said: "You go first." Now, Louis really couldn't say 'I cried cuz I'm in love with you but I can't have you.' So he just went with his good old strategy:

"I, uh, can't tell you..I'm really sorry." And Louis was. He truly, deeply was, but he can't risk it.

"Then I can't tell you either." Harry said coolly. If Louis can keep his secrets, then so can Harry.

"Why not?" Louis immediately perked up.

"You have your secrets, I have mine." Harry said, he wasn't angry, just disappointed that Louis didn't trust him enough.

"Okay." Louis said, not nearely satisfied, he wanted to know why his Hazza cried, but unless he tells Harry why he did, Harry won't tell him why he cried, so there's nothing he could do. He decided to let it go for now though.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Harry asked him.

"Fine with anything." So Harry, being a dick he was, tossed Louis a carrot.

"There you go."

Louis started eating anyways: "Sure thanks." What? He loved Harry and carrots so it's a win-win situation. Wait, Harry was still in his boxers, shit.

Don't get a boner, me.

That plan went to hell when Harry dropped something and bent over to get it, putting his bum out on full display. A bulge started growing in Louis sweats and he bit his lip to keep sounds from coming out. Get up, get up dammit! Harry did. Finally.

But the bulge wasn't gone and Harry walked round the table and sort of saw Louis bulge.

"Did you just..." Louis blushed, and just ran to the bathroom to take care of it. Harry was confused, did he give Louis a boner? No, probably just morning wood. After a few minutes Louis walked out of the bathroom looking normal.

"Please tell me you washed your hands." Harry joked and teased.

"OF COURSE GEEZ HARRY!" Louis screamed in exasparation.

"Too early for your obnoxiousness." Harry said rubbing his ears.

"No such thing." Louis concluded,  laughing. That damn laugh will be the death of Harry. Harry's phone buzzed and he looked at it:

From: Liam

Ask him out yet ;)?

Haz rolled his eyes.

To: Liam

Shut up Payne T_T.

From: Liam

You know you want to ;D.

To: Liam:

He wouldn't go out with me anyways! The damn guy's bloody perfect, he'd never go for someone like me :(.