Chapter 7

It was the day Louis had to meet Eleanor. It made him sick thinking he would have to be affectionate with a girl. He was gay for crying out loud, there's nothing wrong with that!

"Lou, are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Louis responded.

"You've been pacing in circles for the past 15 minutes. You're not. What's wrong?" Harry asked, damn that sweet boy.

Louis stopped, he didn't even notice he was pacing.

"I have to see that Eleanor girl today." Louis admitted.

"It sucks, I know, but you just have to hold her hand and say she's your girlfriend in interviews right?" Haz tried to cheer him up.

Louis didn't want to admit it out loud, but he wanted to hold Hazza's hand and say he is his boyfriend in interviews. "I don't want to do that." He said glumly.

"It'll be fine." Harry assured him.

"What if they make me kiss her?" Louis asked with disgust in his voice. Harry was quiet. He was getting upset at the thought of someone else kissing his Lou.

"Don't do it." Harry said simply. They can't force him to do anything, right?

Louis had a few hours before he had to go out with her. He went over to the couch and curled up next to Harry who gladly put his arm around Louis waist and held him comfortably. Their concert was tomorrow and they were excited. It's been a long time since they performed. Well, 3 weeks isn't a long time but to them it is.

"I wanna cuddle you forever." Louis whined, being the child he is. Harry smiled. "Baby." He teased. Louis just curled up more. "M'not." He continued to whine. Harry smiled again, but he still decided to tease Louis: "Yes you are." Louis looked up at him with his baby blue eyes and pouted, Harry of course, leaned down and kissed his pout. Which then turned into a kiss. Which then turned into a snog. Which then turned into a heated snog. Which then turned into an air deprivation snog. They pulled away. Louis was panting slightly and Harry looked just about fine.

"It's not fair." Louis complained.

"What's not?" Haz asked.

"You're completely fine." Louis crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.

"And you're not?" Harry was still confused, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked cute as all fuck.

Louis had a tiny hard on, nothing major from their earlier interaction. "No." He turned away from Harry so Harry wouldn't see it.

But then, when Harry started laughing, Louis just blushed madly.

"Oh God Lou, did you..did you...from....from snogging.." Harry was laughing still and Louis was extremely embarassed.

"Shut up." Louis whined.

"Oh, you're precious." Harry said sweetly and pulled Louis back to him. Louis accepted cuddles, because, cuddles right?

"I have an hour to get ready now.." Louis said and got up, missing Harry's warmth already.

"Well go then!" Harry yelled.

Louis obliged and went to get ready for this "date".

Harry texted the rest of the boys to ask if they wanted to hang out while Louis was out and they all said yes. Yay. Soon Louis left looking like he was gonna get hanged and then the boys came over.

Now they were playing Truth Or Dare, and were sat in a circle, with a bottle in middle.

Zayn spun. It landed on Harry.