Epilogue

A.N

This is it. This is the end. *insert crying emoji here* I enjoyed writing this alot. I know I suck arse at writing but, I'm very young and I just needed an outlet. I wrote this when I was feeling down or bad, and it helped me. I hope all 180 of you enjoyed reading this. I never thought I'd have that number of reads, it's unbeliveable to me. Anyways, I should stop rambling and get to ending this shit XD. I love all of you, and thank you so much for paying attention to this.
------------------------------------------------------

---5 years later---

Zayn proposed to Liam at their 2 years anniversary and they got married 3 months later. Now, they found a surrogate and have a son, Zach. They rarely fight and are a happy couple.

Louis and Harry took it all the way in bed also on their 2 years of dating and being together. Harry's sister, Gemma offered to be their surrogate and they have twin girls, Mia and May. They were happy as well. Both couples came out to the public, and they got a bit of hate, but the support was swallowing the hate so it didn't bother them. They stopped performing as a band, seeing as they got a little old for it now.

Niall got himself a girlfriend, and he was happy too. He didn't pop the big question yet, but he was planning to.

It was nighttime now and Harry and Louis were cuddling on the couch.

"Haz?" Louis whispered.

"Yeah Lou?" Said man answered.

"You're My Other Half. I love you so much." Louis whispered before drifting off to sleep. Harry smiled at those words and fell asleep himself. Meanwhile, in the Ziam household, same words were being whispered before the cloak of sleep covered them all comfortably. The End.
------------------------------------------------------
A.N

I am so sorry the Epilogue was so short, I just didn't know what else to write. This is the end of this book and I'm proud of it, no matter how shitty it really is.

A big thank you to everyone who read this.

Goodbye for now, my teddies.

-Ashley, xoxo