Chapter 17

Liam was making out with Zayn on the couch, and it was heated. Soon, Zayn wanted Liam's clothes off and so he tugged on his shirt, hinting what he wanted. Liam complied happily and soon the shirt was thrown somewhere, never to be seen again.

Zayn's shirt was bothering him as well so, off it went. By now, they were hard. So Zayn was pulling off Liam's sweats and Liam was doing the same. They were in their boxers and achingly hard. Zayn reached into their bedside drawer and pulled out lube and a condom.

"L-Li.." He breathed out when Liam attacked his neck and found his sweet spot. Liam took his time, leaving his mark.

"Mine." Liam smirked. He took off his boxers and took of Zayn's. Their cocks sprang upright, hitting each other in the process, which made them let out a throaty moan. Liam wrapped his hand around Zayn's cock. Zayn moaned at the pleasure. Liam pumped slowly but then Zayn wanted more.

"L-Li..m-more..." He pleaded and Liam happily obliged. He slicked his fingers with lube and teased Zayn's entrance and Zayn shivered.

"N-no..t-t-easing..pl-please.." He begged. Liam smiled and pushed his finger in, letting Zayn adjust to the sting. Once he nodded, Liam moved his finger a little and Zayn soon wanted more.

"M-more.." Zayn whispered. Liam added another finger and scissored Zayn. Zayn writhed in pleasure but then Liam curled his fingers and hit Zayn's bundle of nerves.

Zayn's back arched off the bed and he yelped in pleasure.

"Ready baby?" Liam asked, getting impatient with the amount of pain in his lower region.

"F-fuck yes! Yes!" Zayn screamed, ready for more and needing more. Liam rolled on the condom, slicked himself with lube and aligned himself with Zayn's entrance. With one final nod from Zayn, Liam pushed in. He didn't stop untill he bottomed out. It hurt, yeah but in a matter of minutes the pain subsided. It was pleasure.

"M-move.." Zayn whispered. Liam pulled out, then slammed in, hitting Zayn's prostate immediately. Zayn screamed out and gripped the couch edges. Liam kept repeating his actions, and then started pumping Zayn, in time with his thrusts.

Soon they were both coming, screaming each other's names loudly, before Liam collapsed onto Zayn. They waited a minute to get their breathing to normal and then Liam rolled off.

"That was..." Zayn started breathing slowly.

"Awesome." Liam finished for him. There was cum everywhere but they couldn't be bothered to clean it up.

Zayn fell asleep and Liam checked his phone. They had an interview in 2 hours so he figured he'd let Zayn sleep a little. He notified the rest of the boys and laid down himself.

---1 hour later---

Everyone was getting ready for the interview and soon they were done. They got into the car and their manager, Paul, who was driving started speaking to them.

"Boys, they will ask about Ziam Mayne and Larry Stylinson."

The boys gasped, they thought managment knew nothing.

"Yes, we know, it isn't that hard to figure out honestly. We'll let you be but you of course have to deny the rumours. And we might have to get you get girlfriends as well."

That didn't sit well with them but they nodded none the less. What managment says, they have to do, whether they like it or not. When they arrived for their interview they got out of the car and there were fans screaming and wanting a picture.

They weren't allowed to though, which saddened them. Instead they went straight into the studio and the interview began.

"Hello boys. How are you doing?" Asked the overly nice interviewer.

"We're good, thanks." Liam said.

"Well great. Now who's single?" She asked with a smug grin, and they all raised their hands. Suddenly a fan shouted from the auidience:

"BULLSHIT!"

Zayn started laughing while still holding his hand up. I mean, it was hilarious how their fans can guess spot on when they're lying.

"Well, okay. I guess. So is anyone planning on finding a girlfriend?" She continued. Now that took them off guard, but Harry saved everyone by saying:

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Secretive eh? Well alright. Now, guys, tell us, fans have been going crazy over Larry Stylinson and Ziam Mayne, if I'm correct."

"Just some crazy rumours fans made up about us dating." Liam said, confidently. And they could swear, the same girl yelled yet again:

"BULLSHIT!"

Everyone had to keep their smiles of their faces and Harry even managed and eyeroll.

The interviewer asked a couple of more questions before letting them off and when they were backstage they started talking.

"Well that one girl that yelled 'Bullshit' was really spot on wasn't she lads?" Niall asked, laughing.

"Yup." They all said and went home. When Harry and Louis got home, as soon as they were in the house Louis whined: "I'm hungry, make me something!"

Harry raised an eyebrow in amusement: "Is that so? Make it yourself." He joked but went into the kitchen none the less. He made Louis a sandwich and went into the living room where said guy was watching TV.

He sat next to him and shoved the plate into his hands.

"There." He playfully grumbled.

"Thanks." Louis said and dug in. They were watching TV when Eleanor's picture showed up. They both stiffened.

"Eleanor Calder, charged with kidnapping and even shooting an unidentified civilian has escaped prison and is now on the loose. If you see her, notify the police immediately." The reporter said and Louis shut off the TV, not wanting to hear anymore about that sick bitch. He looked at Harry who was staring at the screen blankly, still tense.

Lou's eyes prickled with tears and he jumped at Harry, hugging him protectively. Harry relaxed, but he was still visibly shaken.

"I won't let her hurt my Hazza." Louis whispered holding onto Harry. Harry smiled and whispered: "I know. I know."

Then the phone rang. Louis picked it up, and a panicked Irish voice yelled.

"DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?! PLEASE HIDE HARRY! SHE'S FUCKING FREE! SHE WILL COME GET YOU GUYS! HIDE FROM THE SICK BITCH!!" Niall yelled in a hurry.

"Niall, Jesus, calm down mate. Breathe. Me and Harry are fine mate, nothing hapenned to us." Louis assured him.

"I know, but that's now, think about the goddamned future Louis!" Niall tried to make Louis hide again.

"She's an escapee, it won't be easy for her to find resources to hurt us again." Louis reasoned, but then a loud clash was heard from the kitchen.

"WHAT. WAS. THAT?!" Niall yelled.

"Ni, I'll call you back!" Louis said and hung up. He looked at Harry who was staring right back with a face drained of colour.

"Come on." Louis whispered and took Harry's big hand in his, walking slowly to the kitchen.

They peeked through the door and saw a female figure rising from the floor, and their window was shattered, the glass was everywhere on the floor. Harry tensed again, it was Eleanor. She had small cuts on her arms, she was in a small white dress, and her hair was everywhere and knotted. She looked crazed.

Louis and Harry retracted into the living room, scared shitless. Now the fuck what?!