Chapter 2

Niall wanted to hug him, he really did, but he was mad at him. He didn't call or text once during those 8 months. How dares he show up? How dares Louis bring him along? Oh right, Louis was...in love..Liam told them everything.

"Harry." Niall said, coldly.

"Hi, Niall." Harry whispered, feeling really guilty. Niall stepped aside to let them in and when they did, Zayn looked at Harry with so much suprise it was humorous and Liam knew Harry was coming.

"Harry?" Zayn asked. "Am I seeing this? Or did he remember he had friends after 8 months?" Zayn asked, still shocked. Louis was pissed now. They were right, but Harry was cheated on and they shouldn't treat him like that.

"Umm..I guess I just came to apologize to you guys." Harry said quietly.

"A text or a call would've been nice occasionally." Niall muttered.

"I know and I'm sorry." Harry said. Louis was silently begging them to forgive him then Liam spoke up: "Guys, take it easy, Harry was cheated on by his boyfriend." Harry stiffened a little. Louis just rubbed his back quietly. That took Niall and Zayn by suprise.

They suddenly forgot they were mad at him, cuz he was like a brother and of course they will be pissed if someone hurts him.

"Sorry, Haz." Niall said.

"Yeah, sorry mate, what hapenned?" Zayn asked.

"Caught him in bed with another guy, I'm fine guys really." Harry explained quickly, actually realizing he didn't love Patrick, that it was just temporary affection cuz his love was really aimed at..Louis.

"Well, sorry mate, I forgive you as long as you don't do anything like that ever again." Zayn said.

Niall finally gave in to his wishes and hugged Harry really hard and Harry hugged him back.

"Okay asshole I forgive you now, but if you do this again I will kill you." Niall said letting go and Harry smiled showing his dimples. Louis stared then noticed Liam's smirk and he gave him a quick death glare.

Zayn then aproached him and whispered to him: "We know." Louis eyes widened. He blushed furiously and then pointed to Harry just so Zayn could see. Zayn nodded. Louis was still blushing when Harry poked his sides making him giggle.

Shit, Harry needs to think before he acts cuz that damn giggle was really a lot for his weak heart to handle.

"What did Zayn say that made you turn into a tomato?" Harry asked playfully. Louis looked up at him, scared if he heard something, then smiled and said: "Some dumb dirty joke." Louis tried to lie, but he wasn't too good at it. Harry stared at Louis face intently, cooking Louis' insides trying to decipher if Louis was telling the truth.

He wasn't. But Harry will leave him alone. "Alright." He simply said and walked into the kitchen, leaving Liam and Louis alone. Louis was gripping his chest and heart tightly, cuz he felt like it stopped along with his poor cooked insides.

Liam started laughing: "Someone's whipped." "Oh shut up Payne." Louis glared at him going into the kitchen to find Zayn tickling Niall who was laughing so hard.

"The hell?" He asked Harry who was snickering quietly.

"Niall made fun of Zayn's hair so now Zayn is tickling him until he takes it back."

"Kids." Louis snorted. 'Louis never snort in front of me again.' Harry mentally said.

"Says you, the biggest child ever." Harry sassed.

"You didn't just.." "I did." Harry smirked. He sassed the queen of sass and he was the only one that could get away with that, but he didn't know it.