Chapter 14

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING WE LOVE YOU ALL!" Liam screamed as they got off the stage. Their concert was finished and they were knackered. They went into the dressing rooms and fell onto the sofas.

"That was awesome.." Zayn breathed.

"Yeah..our fans are the best!" Added Niall.

Louis stayed silent...it didn't feel right...doing concerts without H.

"Lou, you look like you will kick something." Liam asked, snapping Louis out of it.

"Huh?" The older boy looked up.

"You were glaring at the floor like it have done you wrong mate." Zayn chuckled.

"I was?" Louis didn't even acknowledge the fact he was glaring at all.

"Harry will be fine Lou, you heard the doctor." Niall said, guessing spot on what Louis was thinking. Louis head snapped up in Niall's direction, his mouth agape.

"How...?" Louis whispered.

Niall laughed. "Lou, it's not hard to see how damn whipped you are for that dork. Of course you'll be thinking about him. Especially now."

Louis blushed and crossed his arms.

"I am NOT whipped." He protested.

Niall looked at Liam and Zayn with a smirk.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." Louis said sternly.

"Alright." Niall said and pulled out a photograph, it was Harry's face and he was smiling. He gave the photo to Louis who's eyes widened, but then he smiled.

Niall motioned for the boys to get out, he just KNEW Lou would start talking to the picture, so they got out and kneeled by the door listening.

Louis was looking at his Hazza smiling and then he started talking. Niall was recording, it was blackmail material anyways.

"Damn you, ya know? Making life so hard with those looks of yours...Ahhh why the hell did you let that bitch take you and hurt you..you're stronger than her!...Hazza..you know I love you right? Like, I know what I'd done was unforgivable but you have to believe me..Please wake up Hazza...I miss you...Damn, Niall was right...I am whipped for you."

Louis kissed the picture and stuffed it carefully in his pocket. Then Niall jumped in:

"I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

"You're a genius Niall." Zayn praised him. Louis then figured they heard what he said. He blushed.

"Well, congrats on admitting it." Liam teased.

"Shut up!" Louis playfully nudged him.

"I can't wait till Harry wakes up so he can see this." Niall said quietly, and Liam and Zayn snickered.

"What?" Louis said, not hearing what Niall said.

"Nothing." All three said in unison and Louis eyed them suspiciously. They are so weird and random.

~

Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he saw a nurse next to his bed. Wait, this wasn't his bed...he was in a hospital...what was he doing in a hospital?

Then he remembered. Ah that's what he's doing in a hospital. As soon as the nurse saw him awake she yelled: "DOCTOR!!" Harry winced, it was way too loud. He tried to say something, but his jaw hurt.

"Your jaw was broken, it healed, but lay off the talking for at least another 5 days." The nurse said kindly. Harry nodded and looked at her with eyes asking for an explanation.