Chapter 20

A.N

This is it. Only the Epilogue left. I'm crying. I also want to give a shoutout to magicprince, because they voted on a bunch of my chapters, so thank you for that.

I also wanna thank each and every person that read this, or even glanced at it out of boredom. It means so much to me, you don't even know. I am really grateful for everything. Thank you and enjoy this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

---3 months later---

"I will faint. I am going to fucking faint." Louis drawled, standing in front of the mirror.

"You'll be fine dear." Jay soothed as she adjusted his green bowtie. Yes, it matched Harry's eyes.

"But..but..what if..what if.."

"Shh." His mum silenced him. "You love each other and that is all that matters."

"I know but.."

"Stop overthinking mate." Zayn said as he entered the room as Louis' groomsmen. He and Liam recovered long ago and were now as happy as they can be. He looked nice in his tux. Liam was Harry's groomsmen and it's safe to say, Harry wasn't any better than Louis.

"What if I trip and fall and die?" Liam laughed loudly.

"Jesus Harry, it'll be fine." Liam assured his nervous friend. Well, it's not easy on your wedding day but he needs to relax.

"Your tie Haz." Liam chuckled at Harry's mortified expression.

"LI!" Harry yelled fixing his light blue tie, it matched Louis eyes though it was nowhere near as beautiful as his eyes.

It was time for Harry to walk down the altar. He swallowed hard and the doors opened and Harry walked up to Louis.

"You look nice." Louis whispered.

"Not so bad yourself." Harry replied. They both sighed. This is it. This is the day they're comitting to each other forever.

The priest started talking then:

"We gathered here today to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." He started his speech.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

Harry and Louis both smiled and answered.

"We do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be
encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other.