One.

| Nahla Amari |

" Bunny it's time to hit the floor " Pinky said, I sighed " Here I come." I fixed my outfit and headed out to the floor , this was my routine every night at The Playhouse, I'd go to school during the day and danced at night . pathetic ? Yea I know but when you're an only child and your parents hate you with a passion you turn to the fastest money possible besides selling drugs or pussy and it helps pay my way through school so I can't complain . I've been doing this since I turned 18 and here I am 24 going on 25 still doing it because I can only make sure I'm good, I learned that when the folks who birthed me bought me a condo and told me to never come home .

"Bunny ya needed in the VIP private room " Cherry says rolling her eyes "Seems like you rather be there then me so why don't you go up there " I said in a tone " You were requested or else I would have been up there " she said walking past, bumping me in the process. "Are you still upset that youre a bottom feeder hmm ? Just because I'm quiet don't mean I won't tap that ass baby girl remember my cousins wife's family owns this club and if I whoop yo ass they won't fire me "

I walked off leaving her standing there looking stupid I didn't have time to fight with her, I was saving all my energy for dancing besides she did this every night and tonight I refused to back down no more quiet girl. I stood outside of the VIP room gathering my thoughts before I entered. "Excuse me" I caught the attention of the masculine bodyguard standing in front of me. " Are you bunny ?" He asked looking down at me " Yes sir" " Go in " he looked back up. I walked through the doors to see the infamous Pharaoh and his boys sitting there . I'm in a room full of killers , and I could feel my fear setting in. " I told you she worked here " one of his men spoke up " Sit " Pharaoh's deep voice startled me.

" I-I'll stand " "I said sit " he demanded I lowered my head sitting on the other side of the room " Do you know why I'm here ?" He questions." It's a strip club why else " I covered my mouth not expecting that to be my answer "She doesn't seem quiet to me Zane " he dry chuckles, I sat there nervous not knowing why he's here , I kept my gaze off him not wanting to be even more intimidated by him. "Your parents owe my father money  and he died before he could collect leaving me to do so I'm here to collect payment " he said leaning forward  "What does this have to do with me ?" I asked "You're the payment darling. "
I wrapped my arms around myself "No"  "Yes my love,  see they refused to come off any money but they offered you up which is pathetic by the way if I must say " he says leaning back stroking his goatee. "You do realize I'm grown and not a child " I spat Nahla " he called my name. "How do you know my name and don't say my parents" "I always do background checks on my clients family " he says " I won't go " I looked at the ceiling " Look at me!" He shouted My eyes fell upon his " you either come willingly or I'll kill your parents princess." Even though they hate me I still love them, and I would be heartbroken if he was to kill them.

" I'll go " I say barely above a whisper " Good girl now run along and grab your things so we can leave " he demands. I felt my heart pounding and the tear stains on my cheek didn't help .I couldn't believe my ears at first but then realization sat in , my parents didn't love me, and I loved them with everything in me . I sat silently in the back seat of his range rover while he drove .

" All your stuff is at my house , I'll require you to be with me everywhere I go until I can trust you , you'll make breakfast lunch and dinner I have a maid so you won't really have to lift a finger " he says breaking the silence " I have classes so I can't be with you every second of the day."

" I'm not wasting my men on you so you can go to school so your gonna have to do online classes love " he says sternly  No I wanna finish these last months out " I spat. " you need to control what comes out next before I control it for you " he clenched his jaw " Get out " I did as I was told not saying another word to him I didn't need to be killed not that anyone would care , I mentally screamed at myself for being here but there's no turning back now. I followed him into the house waiting on his next move.

"your room is down the hall to the right you have your own bathroom in there , wear something comfortable we leave at 7:00 AM." He says not making eye contact with me. "Will I ever get to leave ?" I ask. " No " I stayed silent as I made my way to my new room , my life has officially changed and not for the good either  but it's not like any one would care about me I have no friends and I barely have family thanks to my parents severing their ties to them so I'm all alone and now I have to live with the devil himself . 

***

I woke up to banging on my door , I groaned not wanting to get up. Go away " I shout "Get up Nahla " Pharaoh spoke through the door. I jumped up quickly realizing this wasn't a nightmare I was staying in his house and my parents used me as a payment , I rushed into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth not wanting to be even more late then I already could possibly be . I threw on some leggings , a black v neck and my all white pumas ,throwing my hair into a messy bun I opened the door to see no one standing there so I made my way into the living room . " I said 7 Nahla " I put my head down " sorry"

He just looked at me in pure disgust and right now I hated the fact that I resembled my mother from her honey brown skin to her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I even have her thick shape and I hated I had my fathers dimples along with his curly hair, everything about me screamed my parents and I wanted nothing but to forget them for what they have done. I sat in the front seat of his Ferrari looking out the window trying to keep my tears from falling I didn't wanna appear weak to him but truth is I am compared to his masculinity, Pharaoh isn't ugly actually he's quite handsome with his Chocolate complexion with hazel eyes complimenting his skin tone , he keeps his hair cut in a fade with waves that could make any sailor sea sick , being 6'4 he could intimidate any body and doesn't help that his voice scares folks .

Get out " he says snapping me out my thoughts. "Where are we ?" I ask "Warehouse " he said nonchalantly "Don't speak to any one in here is that clear ?" " Yes " "Good " I followed him into the warehouse and I felt a sense of uncomfortableness wash over me , I didn't wanna be here nor anywhere near him but I had no choice in the matter I couldn't go to the police because he pays them faithfully to stay out his business. I finally looked up to see a man and woman chained to a chair I tried my best to not look since they were already bruised up badly.

" Where's my money ?" He asks" We don't have it " the man spoke. "I gave you enough time to get it woods so I'm going to ask again where is my money " " We need more time " the woman says "No " he says coldly ,taking the pistol from the man next to him. " Please give us more time !" The woman cried out " 6 Months was more than enough time and within the last 48 hours I've killed your last remaining relatives but you knew this was gonna happen I warned you and now it's your turn." he said shooting both of them in the head. I wiped my face feeling something wet only to see it's the dead couples blood, I wanted to scream but I couldn't I was more terrified of him killing me next if I let out a scream that could alarm folks outside.