Fourty

| Omniscient |

It had been 2 years since they buried Kain's parents along with their children and things haven't been the same since. Nahla had moved to Las Vegas a year later because her and Kain had separated but a few months later he had moved in with her, he realized he wasn't nothing without the love of his life and did everything he could do to make their marriage work. On Christmas Eve they found out she was 2 months pregnant with twins and now she's is currently 7 months pregnant with boys , at first they were distraught about having more kids considering they weren't over the death of Zeus and Raina but they eventually warmed up to the idea of having more kids , Nahla seen this as a blessing as to Kain seen it as a miracle. Nahla and Kain walked around the mall as they shopped for the boys as well as themselves .

" Has your uncle found out any information? " Nahla asks Kain. "No but they did find Pharaoh dead with the letter A carved in his head " He says sighing. " A? " she questions. " Yea but no one knows why " he says. " I don't know anyone with the Letter A besides Angelo but he's dead " she says. " Well don't dwell on it shorty he got what was coming too his ass plain and simple " Kain says clenching his jaw , remembering all the things he did to her. "Hey he's dead now and I'm here with you " she says rubbing his knuckles calming him down. " I know but I get mad every time I think about him kid napping you and it makes my blood boil " he huffed " He let niggas touch on you man ! "

" Calm down we still in public just let it go please " she says with pleading eyes. He looked down at her and sighed realizing how hard she had it those few months that she was gone , once she came home the nightmares had started and Kain didn't know how to deal with it so he stayed gone at the studio which took a toll on their marriage causing her to move. When Kain came home he didn't think she was gone until he seen a note with her wedding ring sitting on top of it , he had shut down way before her kid napping and she noticed it but didn't say anything because she had shut down too , but when she came home he was there at first until she woke up one day and he wasn't . Nahla got tired of waking up in the middle of night from her nightmares and he wasn't there . Once she moved to Vegas Princess took over and began wreaking havoc on anyone who looked at her wrong , it took for her to get pregnant for Princess to disappear again and it scared Kain because when he moved in with her he didn't expect Princess to be front and center but she was and now he has a permanent scar across his eye because she sliced him there in his sleep.

" Hey lets go get some ice cream " she smiles. " What kind of ice cream you want ? " he asks. " Strawberry short cake please " "but you hate that kind " he says looking at her strange " yea but your sons love it soooo " she says rubbing her belly. " I decided on a name too " he said smiling. " Well what is it ?" She asks anxiously. " Royal Zeus Romero and Reign Darius Romero " " I love it " She smiles." How have they been today ?" He asks. " Good but I know once I eat this ice cream I'm gonna be in pain later they kick hard as fuck " she complains. " Watch ya mouth shorty we talked about that shit " he says. " How is it fair that you can cuss but I can't " she says trying not to cry. " Man come on we not finna do this right now " he says smacking his lips. " You right " she says wiping her tears , she walked off from him. " Amari get back hea' " he demands. She ignored him and kept walking , sometimes he would forget that she's sensitive and now he had to make it up to her because he made her cry . Catching up to her , he pulled her into him wrapping his arms around her belly.

" I'm sorry shorty " he says. " You do this all the time I can't help that I cry a lot now " she says moving his arms from around her. " I'll do better I promise " he says stepping in front of her, wiping the tears off her cheek " Let's go get ya ice cream and then I can rub ya feet when we get home " " Okay " she smiles at him " Can I have chipotle too ?" " Anything you want baby you can have it " he says making her blush. " Can we just skip that and go home " she says sighing. " You sure ?" He asks. " Yea I'm tired and I realized I have that ice cream at home I can go without chipotle for right now " she says