Nine.

| Nahla Amari |

I felt like I was on cloud 9 after that kiss, but it was short lived when he left and came back hours later with some random and while he was busy with her I moved all my things into the guest house I didn't have much only clothes and personal products. I called Nari over and she brought Leah with her so I could vent.

" So let me get this straight he kisses you leaves for hours then brings some random ass bitch home " Leah questions, I nod. " oh fuck no ! I'm bout to gut his ass !" Nari shouts " Don't bother my feelings for him will eventually fade " I say take another swig from the patron bottle. " I texted Nasir telling him I'll probably need an uber seeing that I'm gonna be drinking with my sister " " I texted my fiancé letting him know the same thing" Leah chimes in.

" So glad you guys have someone to call yours I can't wait for that day " " Oh hunny okay no more talking about our men it isn't fair " Nari says. " Lets play never have I ever " Leah says " I'm down "  Nari and I say in unison. " Who's going first ?" She asks " I'll go" I say thinking of a good one " Never have I ever had a one-night stand " We all took a shot ." well damn " Leah chuckles " Never have I ever slept with the same sex " I took a shot and they looked at me with curious eyes .

" I had a foursome on my 21st birthday all girls no guys do I regret it ? Nope would I do it again probably " I shrug taking another shot." you must be a Scorpio " Leah says " Yes indeed baby " I smirk. " your brother is gonna flip shit when I tell " " No he isn't because I plan on playing this game at the coed sleep over this Friday " " Girl let me know who I can invite " Leah said " it has to be even so for every guy you invite you have to invite a girl" " okay " they said in unison." Now back to the game " I say smirking

3 hours later and four empty bottles of patron

" Why did you talk me into swimming drunk " I slurred" Girl idk " Nari laughs " Biiiitccchhh " I slur even more " I can't believe he got an inside pool though and it heated " " you drunk as fuck " Leah slurs. " So are you " I laugh. " She's a drunk Ima drunk your a drunk we're all drunk !" Nari shouts " I just noticed I'm naked " I say covering my body " Hmm maybe he'll look at me now " " he'd be stupid for not looking you fine as fuck !" " I know right !" " Uh Nari why does that man over there look like Nasir ?" I ask squinting my eyes.

" Oh shit ! It is " she burst out laughing " hey baby " she waves. "Are you drunk ?" He asks " Duh " we say in unison " I'm going to get Pharaoh and some towels , Leah your fiancé is pissed" " Oops " she laughs He shakes his head making a call. " We in sooooooooo much trouble " I snicker "Thank you guys " I hiccup " for getting drunk with me " " Princess " " Great he went and got the big bad wolf " " are you naked ?" He asks

I descend from the pool " Why yes yes I am " I put my hands on my hips " Problem ?" Nari and Leah bust out laughing. He groans taking his shirt off handing it to me. " If this is the shirt you threw on after you fucked that bitch keep it " I try moving past him, but I failed , falling on my ass I began laughing. " You okay princess ? " he asks

" it has to be something wrong for you to kiss me after I tell you I feel for you and you go out and fuck another bitch for crying out loud my own mother hates me and the father of deceased child is married it's like god is punishing me " I began crying " tell me Pharaoh am I that damaged or is because I'm not what you want because I'm a payment for my mothers and step fathers fuck up !" " Come on princess " he says trying to help me up. " Don't " I shook my head getting up " It's a shame I had to get drunk and go skinny dipping for you to see me naked " I wipe the remaining tears away walking.

•••

I groaned as I tried to get out of bed, but my body hurt so bad and I have a minor headache but that's what happens when you drink your pain away. I had finally gotten out of bed and made my way to the bathroom but then I quickly realized I was back in the room that he kissed me in , I sighed heavily looks like I'll have to walk back to the guest house naked. I made it back quietly thank the heavens because facing him is definitely last on my list as of right now , as the water hit my skin I couldn't help but silently cry.

I knew I was mess last night but I couldn't help it you know they say a drunk mind speaks sober thoughts. I stood there a little longer before washing up and getting out so I could brush my teeth and move on with the rest of my day , I got dressed in some leggings and a sports bra not wanting to put so much clothes on today, I grab my phone and make way downstairs to see the devil himself.

" princess we need to talk " he says in serious tone " We did enough of that don't you think" " I shouldn't have kissed you " he says sighing. " your right and I should have kept my feelings to myself " I say making me a bowl of cereal. " Princess I shouldn't have kissed you without me telling you how I feel about you " he says " you made that pretty clear when you fucked a broad some hours after you kissed me " I scoffed." I didn't fuck her; she sucked my dick but that's it I couldn't bring myself to do that " he says making his way into the kitchen. " Oh " was all I could say " I really am sorry princess " " I believe you "

" You know I been feeling you since May, that's right around the time you started spending more time with August and I hated it that's why I pushed your training up so you could spend more time with me, it broke my heart when I found out you were carrying the fuckers baby I felt as if that baby should have been mine you cried on my shoulder as if it was cause he didn't want his wife finding out which she did by the way , I paid a visit to them and explained everything to her and come to find out she was in labor while you lost your baby she apologizes for her dumb ass husband as do I cause I would never do that to you, but when you stepped foot in the strip club that night I was stuck you had this glow to you and the way you did them tricks on the pole I could have fucked you in that room but I didn't hell I want to now but I won't "  he held my waist.

" So what does this mean for us ?" I ask " I'm willing to try if you are " " Please don't hurt me " " I can't promise you that but I do promise I won't ever hurt you intentionally "

Little did I know that this was all a lie.