Thirty Four

| Kain Romero |

I had closed the shop down until further notice because Princess and Chardae showed they ass , my uncle suggested I put Nahla on medication to keep ha' in control since Princess can appear at any time now but I refused it. I wouldn't wanna take a part of ha' away especially since it has helped us this far along. I sighed waiting on ha' to come home it had been a few days and she still was at ha' brother's house and Diamond and I aren't seeing eye to eye right now .

" Pops can we go play football ?" Zeus asks. " Yea go get ready" " Daddy can I be the cheerleader!?" Raina asks in excitement. " Who you gone cheer for ?" " Don't be mad pwease but I'm cheering for Zeusie "she smiles. " Why don't you ever cheer for me ?" " Because I'm always cheering for you " I looked up to see Nahla standing in the doorway with a few bags " La ?" "Yes it's me " she rolls her eyes. " Baby girl go get ready let me and mommy talk " " Okay daddy , Hi mommy bye mommy " she says running off. " Don't start I know I was gone for a few days, but P needed to be out a little while before she disappeared for a while " she says closing the door.

" How long ?" " Until we find Pharaoh "she says. I watched her go through the bags pulling out clothes for Raina and Zeus. Looking her over, I noticed she had dyed her hair. " Ya hair looks good mama " " Thanks char did it " she says. I sat down next to her and she handed me papers " what's this?" " Read it " she says dryly. " You got tested ? "

" I let him fuck me raw so of course I got tested " she says. "Hold the fuck up " I say gettin up " You let him what ?" " You heard me " she says going into the kitchen. " Wow so what else you gone tell me huh ? That he came in you "She stays silent " YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME DAWG!" " First off all lower ya fuckin voice talkin to me and I took the Plan B pill right after. I didn't even say shit else to her after that , I walked off and texted Nas to come get the kids ASAP. I sat at the edge of the bed smoking a backwood trying rap my head around the fact she let this nigga fuck ha' raw , she walked through the door taking off all her clothes going straight towards the bathroom.

" The kids left already " she shouts. I didn't bother answering ha' , she got me fucked up on so many levels! How the fuck you let a nigga go raw in my shit! I stripped out my clothes leaving only my boxers on , I still plan on going to play football wit lil man so I need something more comfortable on .

" So you ignoring me now ?" She stood in front of me in just a towel. " Man move " " No you not finna start this shit Kain " she says in tone. " Ima fuck aroun' and hurt yo ass now fuckin move Amari I don't have the energy for this shit! " " you know what fine!" she says walking off. Usually she would fight me on this then we'd makeup and I'd fuck ha' brains out but not this time, she knew if the roles were reversed and I told her I fucked Nari raw along wit nuttin in ha' she would slit my throat it wouldn't matta' if it was revenge I'd be dead the moment those words left my mouth . I slipped on a pair of basketball shorts ,a muscle shirt and my old Retro 11's and left out .

•••

Nahla had been blowing up my phone since I left the house and I ignored every single text and call , there was nothing else to talk about and she couldn't change the fact that she was wrong. I was fine with the revenge, but she took it too far wit the extra shit. I made my way over to Nasir and the kids and Raina's eyes locked on me immediately.

" Daddy!" Raina shouts. " Hey pretty girl " " Where's mommy?" She asks looking for Nahla. " She should be on ha' way baby I'll call ha' for you " " Okay " she says kissing my cheek. I texted Nahla instead of calling because I didn't wanna hear ha' voice at the moment, sitting next to Nasir he looked at me and passed the wood. " You need this more than me " he says. "Already" " Chardae told me what happen and you better than me son cause I would have knocked her ass out " he chuckles.

" I'm trying not too but then again Ima have to show her who the fuck is boss " I say inhaling the smoke " yea you and my sister meant for each other " he laughs " y'all sound just a fuckin like " "that's my baby man but she irritate the fuck outta me " " you ? Nigga Chardae just like her they two peas in a pod ! Her ass knew princess was front and center and ain't say shit " he says shaking his head . " Word?" " Man yea , I had to fuck her until she couldn't take no more I made her promise to text you the minute the crazy bitch came forward " he says.

" Good looking fam " " I wanna put Chaz in Football next year you think he can play on the same team as Z ?" " Yea I'll pull some strings for my nephew " I say passing him the wood back. " Here come Char and La " he says nodding towards the other side of the park. " I hope she left that shit at home " " Say you see that shit !" He says pointing to the niggas talking to the girls. " Did this nigga just grab ha' ?" " Fuck that lets go " he says getting off the bench

We walked across the field to see them still grabbing on the girls . " Say my nigga let ha' go " " This between me and her " he says pointing between Nahla and him. " Well that's my wife bitch ass nigga so raise the fuck up and move along " " Same fa you play boy get the fuck outta my fiancé face before we have a problem " Nas says. " I guess we gotta problem then " he says pulling his pants up.