Thirty Six

| Nasir Amir |

I sat on the couch waiting for Chardae and Chazen to come downstairs so we go could head out the fair. I thank god every day for Char because if it wasn't for her opening my eyes to what a real women is I'd still be stuck on Nari ass.I know I divorced her but a part of me wanted to work it out wit her back then but then I met Char at Nahla's Studio she was posing and I stumbled into her photo on accident and she cussed me out. I end up paying for her shoot but come to find out it was free. Char's beautiful brown skin tone is what attracted me to her along with those green eyes of hers as well. She's perfect in my eyes wit her juicy thighs , slim waist ,nice size breast wit a fat ass and I love it . Chazen took after her in the hair department wit her curly black hair that's stops just little before her ass .

" Baby " she says snapping me out my thoughts I locked eyes with her. " My bad how long you been standing there ?" " 5 minutes " she says. " Damn " I laugh. " What had you that stuck where you couldn't hear me ?" She asks " You " I said licking my lips. " Oh no you don't come on " she says laughing " What I'm not doing nothin " I say throwing my hands up. " If you say so " " I'm serious love I can't help but think about yo fine ass " I say smacking her ass , it jiggled in the magenta halter top dress she sported. " Oh my god move Nasir " she continued to laugh swatting my hand away.

" Where's Chazen at ? " " Putting his shoes on he's excited for today " she says grabbing her purse. " I know I promised him a day with both of us " " You also promised me a night wit just me and you " she says massaging my dick through my pants. " I'll fuck you right here if you don't stop " "Not happening " she moves. " Ima handle yo issue tonight though so don't worry " " Where is Chaz gone be ?" She asks." My dad's along wit Raina and Zeus " " Have you spoke to Kain?"

" Yea and their good , they coming out with us tonight " " Im happy as fuck now ! We haven't done a double date since before Chazen and Raina was born " she squeals. " I know " " Where are we going ? " she asks. " Egyptian Halos " I smirk. " The Upscale Neo Soul Lounge ?" " Yea , I reserved our seats weeks ago Jon B and a few others coming out as well " I say " you deserve everything that's coming your way tonight and much more. She blushes " you know all the right things to say to a girl " " Nah I'm just a real ass nigga who speaks the truth " " Okay Kain " she says rolling her eyes ." Get off my bro " I laugh " CHAZEN ! "

" I'm ready I'm ready " he says running down the stairs in powder blue polo shirt wit his grey joggers and his blue retro 7's on his feet. " Look at my son Char he fly as fuck huh ? " " Watch yo mouth in front of him " she smacks my arm. " I'm fly huh mommy ?" He says doing a slow spin so she could see his outfit. " Boy who taught you that ?" She busted out laughing. "Daddy and Uncle Kain did " he cheeses. I took off my gold chain and put it around his neck " now your fit is complete " " Thanks pops " he says sticking his hand out so I could dap him up. " you welcome lil man " I say dapping him up .

•••

" What's wrong bro ? " I ask Kain. " I'm high as shit so is your sister" he laughs. " How y'all smoke wit out us ?" " Nigga she got the weed " he leaned forward getting up " Let's go up there cause I know they smokin wit out us " " that's cause they fuckin pot heads " I say laughing " hell yea " he said pushing the door open. "Damn " we say in unison. "You look good enough to put a baby in " Kain says licking his lips. " You do that thing you did last night, and you got a deal " she smirks exhaling the smoke. " Y'all are fuckin goals man " Chardae says putting her lip gloss on. " Nah we goals baby" I smile at her.

" Corny ass nigga " Kain says walking out the room. " my baby like it so that's all that matters " " Fuck up nigga " he says laughing. " I can't wait to hear some good ass music " Nahla says. " Me either " Char agrees. " Y'all gone see a lot of boss niggas in there and I already know they gone try and holla at y'all and we don't need that so always go get a drink together no matter what." "I'm wit Nas on that or one of us will go get it for y'all" Kain chimes in. " Okay " they say in unison.