Twenty Two

| Pharaoh Zeus|
December 18

I sat at the table across from Nasir , Nolan , Kain and his uncle Hector explaining the picture I received yesterday of Nahla and the details of where to meet Angelo tonight. " I know I'm not making it back alive and I want to apologize to you unc for doing her the way I did "

"If your father wasn't my best friend I would've killed you a long time ago " Nolan says. " I wrote her a letter apologizing and explaining to her why I am the way I am I want you to give it to her " I say handing Kain the letter " remember what I told you man " " Yea yea " he waved me off. " So what's the plan ?" Nasir asks." I was thinking a sneak attack " " No " Hector says  " Angelo is tough but is a cowardly at the same time if you try and sneak he'll blow everyone into pieces so you stick with meeting him,  I will have men all over the place so if he tries to hurt her he'll be dead before he pulls the trigger "

" My men will be there as well " " I'm doing this for my nephew I honestly don't care if you die I've read up on you and you deserve to die " Hector says. " What the fuck you say ?" " You heard me boy , I know you killed your father he didn't think you were ready to take over, so you shot him right in front your mother " " Fuck you old man!" " Watch ya mouth talking to my unc like dat' nigga you can't get mad at facts " Kain says.

" Today ain't the fuckin day for this shit ! I respect you Jefe, but this is my house and you will respect the people in it " Nolan shouts.

" understood " Hector says. " Now he wants to meet at 11 at mamas old building" " Who ?" Kain asks. "Angelo's mother place , him and Pharaoh use to be friends but that quickly ended when he caught Angelo trying sleep with his 10-year-old cousin " Nolan says. " Can y'all stop telling my business?" " Shut the fuck up yo ass finna be dead anyway " Kain says laughing.

•••

| Nahla Amari |
10:45 PM
Mamas House

" Well Princess either Pharaoh doesn't care or he's cutting it close for dramatics with his soft ass " he says with a conniving smile.

Angelo is a cold-hearted individual; he seems more than happy with the thought of blowing Pharaoh's brains out. I didn't understand why killing my child's father excites him so much and with all of this happening I couldn't even help! All that training Pharaoh put me through is a waste at this point , it's either help and risk my baby or don't help and watch him die. Headlights flash through the window." It's party time and our guest of honor has arrived " He says deviously cocking his Desert Eagle.

I felt hot tears run down my cheek. " Don't cry my love this is a joyous occasion " he caresses my cheek. " Don't touch me " I spat.

SMACK

" your testing my patience so I advise you to watch it " he sneered " Boss we have a problem he's not here alone " " Who's with him ? " he asks. " Kain " My heart dropped to my stomach why is Kain here?

•••

| Kain Romero |

"We all know I'm not making out of there tonight " he sighs " there's 10 million in the trunk for whoever splits his head wide open after he splits mine"

" Nigga that 10 mill is for our child even though I don't fuck with you it's gone hurt Nahla to watch you die so Ima have mine out and ready " I said putting the remaining bullets in my Smith and Weston Revolver. " You ready ? " he asks exiting the car " Been ready " " don't forget to give her the letter please it's important " " I won't man but tell me this if you go could go back would leave Nahla alone ?"

" Honestly no I fucked up with her big time and she was nothing but good to me I betrayed her in so many ways and I regret that shit everyday too " he says sighing " I need you to be the man I couldn't be to her love her unconditionally cause god knows I couldn't " " I'm not you nigga " " your right Kain youre not him " Angelo says " your right on time Pharaoh sadly "

" Where is she ? " I ask. " Why are you here Kain I have no beef with you or the Cartel " "Oh but you do Angelo see the minute you took the women my nephew loves you put yourself in a bind with us " my uncle says surfacing from the dark. "You sorry ass fuck Pharaoh " he laughs " you couldn't face me yourself, so you went and got help " " Correction I can face you myself, but I don't trust you Angelo you play dirty " Pharaoh says. " Your right I don't play fair" " Ima ask one mo time where the fuck is Nahla ?" I say agitated.

" Your no fun Kain " he says with a fake pout. " Bring her out." My eyes focused on the girl that was brought out and I immediately became angry with what I saw. Nahla had bruises all over expect her stomach he had degraded by bringing ha' out naked." FUCK WRONG WIT YOU?!" I took the shirt off my back throwing it at the guard " Cover ha' up man. He didn't move which pissed me off and before I could react Pharaoh shot him in the shoulder. " Put the fuckin shirt on her !" He snaps

" Now why would you shoot him ? " Angelo asks aiming his gun at Pharaoh. " Go get her " my uncle says " if he tries anything he'll be dead before he gets to pull the trigger " I snatched her away from the guard , holding her tight in my arms " I missed you." " I missed you too" she says weakly. " Aw how cute but we're not here for that " Angelo smirks aiming the gun at Pharaoh's head " Nice knowing ya "

" NOOOOOO " she screams

POW POW POW

Shots rang out throughout the house, Pharaoh's body dropped along with Angelo's . I grabbed Nahla exiting the house while still shooting the plan was to bring him out alive, but he knew that wasn't happening.

" Go inside and get him to hospital he's bleeding out." Nasir shook his head making his way into the house as I made my way into the car. Nahla was still in shock, she had just watched Pharaoh almost die and all I wanted to do was console her but first I needed her to be checked out to make sure ha' and the baby are fine.