Twenty Six

| Kain Romero |

April 25, 2016

Doin' the butt.

Hey pretty, pretty

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion, hey

Doin' the butt.

Hey sexy, sexy

Ain't nothing wrong, if you

Want to do the butt all night long

I watched ha' as she danced around the living room to Da Butt by EU , she was 6 days overdue and we both wanted baby Zeus out now. Things has progressed between us in a great way after Christmas, she and I no longer communicate with Nari she blocked her on everything and had her number changed as well as mine , she didn't wanna take any chances. " Come dance with me " she says breaking me out my thoughts. " Nah you got it baby " I smile at her.

She blushes covering her face with her hands displaying the 15-karat princess cut diamond ring I bought her, it feels so good to have her as my wife I couldn't imagine it being no one else.

Flash back

" Come hea' shorty  "  " yea come on baby girl ya dad got the itis " his girlfriend Tammie says " you threw down mama Ima need ya recipe "

" Nah sis I gotta have it first " Nasir says. " Nope it's my secret " she says sticking out her tongue " that's right baby keep ya recipes to yourself " my mother says smiling. He mushed her head " punk ass " " Can we leave already ? " Nari says with an attitude "bit- " I cut Nahla off. " You can leave " " dead ass " Nahla says.

" Fine with me I ain't get y'all shit anyway " she says  walking out the door. " Get yo fuckin wife before her ass end up swimming with the sharks " Nahla snaps. "Calm down " my mother says rubbing her back " Darius go lock the door "

" yes dear " my father complies " I'll handle her later but right now it's about us a family " Nasir says. "Told yo ass to divorce her long time ago " Nolan speaks up " It's Christmas can we not do this " she says annoyed " you right I'm sorry sis " Nasir says sincerely." Me too baby girl " "  Kain dear can you turn that up ? " Tammie asks "Yes ma'am "

Turning up the stereo Lets Get Married By Jagged Edge played through and ms Tammie grabbed Nolan's hand pulling him up to dance.

[J.D.]

This where

Is a remarkable So So Def

Remix

J.E. y'all

Run-DMC to the beat y'all

Ah-ha ahhh-ha

And me?

Yea I know my name

[Jagged Edge]

See, first of all

I know these so-called players wouldn't tell you this

But Ima be real and say what's on my heart

Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant

Didn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah

A smile crept on my face as I watched Nahla and my parents dance it felt good to know they approved of her it felt even better knowing my dad and her dad were friends back in the day. Nahla grabbed my hand pulling me up to dance with her , wrapping my arms around her belly I swayed with her singing along to the song  , she is who I want to spend my life with and this moment was the perfect time to say what I needed to say , I stepped back grabbing the ring out my pocket. " Why you move ? " she turns around to see me on one knee.