Twenty Seven

| Nahla Amari |

Zeus Dominic Romero Born @ 4:45 PM on April 25th, 2016 , I couldn't be more happier right now. It had been 3 days since I gave birth and here we are at home in his room. I rocked him in my arms humming Jhene Aiko's Promise .  Zeus has his father's chocolate skin and his hazel eyes with my freckles and black curly hair with my fathers dimples . Zeus began to cry indicating he's hungry , I slid the strap off my dress and let him latch onto my breast, at first it hurt but then I got the hang of it . I heard the front door open and a smile spread across my face.

" BABY! " he yells " Up here " I heard his footsteps against the steps " how is he today ? " he asks standing at the door. " Calm "

" I missed y'all today " he says smiling " you beautiful as fuck man I really lucked up. I blush " I'm the lucky one " " I wanted to talk to you about something " he says. " What is it ? " I ask removing Zeus from my breast. " Even though he carries my last name , I was wondering if I could adopt him " he says nervously, I felt my heart skip a few beats " Really? " " Yea , I already consider him my son I just want it to be official , I know when he gets older he's gonna wonder why we don't look alike and I don't want him to feel like he isn't mine , I know you plan on tellin him about Pharaoh and when that time comes, I want to present the adoption papers to him so he can know even though I'm not his real dad he's still my son " " I would love for you to adopt him " I say honestly.

" you look tired , give him here and go get some rest "  he says. " I'll be fine for a few more hours besides you just got home, and I want to spend time with my husband " I say burping Zeus one more time. He smirked stroking his beard " say it again " " My husband " " Can I have our son now ? " he asks, I nodded handing Zeus over to him " How was work?" " Stressful I wanna expand but I don't know " he says sighing. " Why not ? " " We just got married and had a baby I wanna spend as much time wit you as I can " he says truthfully.

" What exactly are you trying to expand ? " " I wanna expand my studio out in Queens I'm tryna add a dance studio with it so local and upcoming rappers don't have to look to far for girl for their videos and with you being good with the camera I could send business your way " " Well I'll support you no matter what you wanna do " I say kissing his hand " you could open up a strip club and I'll be in that bitch throwin dollar bills making it rain hell I even bring the customers in make special appearances and shit." He chuckles " I seen you dance before my homeboy had his bachelor party at Playhouse 2 years ago I couldn't make it so he had it recorded so I could see " " I remember that party too I came home with 2 million dollars that night " I cheesed

" I know he said you were worth the money, you paid everyone equal attention in there and you weren't demanding, but you won't be shakin yo ass for no one but me understand? " I bit my lip " yes daddy "

•••

| Kain Romero |

" Man you slippin the thicker the better " Jaxs says " don't get me wrong thick girls get love too but I feel like slim bitches take better dick " his client protested.  " Idk man Ima have to agree with Jaxs on this " I say laughing " yea yea whatever "

" naw for real my nigga I mean think about it you hitting it from the back right you look down and your shit swallowed by some ass versus you looking down at all back and your shit not even all the way in and she tryna run, a thick bitch want her cakes flatten when you hitting that shit a skinny bitch just there iono it's hard to explain " I state. " Man fuck that shit " the client laughed " y'all niggas wouldn't know how a bitch take dick unless you've had both, you ever smashed a thick chick and a skinny chick in the same day for comparison?

" On some real shit yeah " I answer truthfully " a long time ago I smashed a chick and her bestfriend and it was like fucking Welma and Betty , body comparison you know how Welma got damn skinny and Betty got some meat on her I ended fucking the thick one more cause her shit was better just saying. The shop door open and Nahla walked through catching every man's eye in there , she sported the long white spaghetti strap dress I bought for Christmas, it hugged ha' body perfectly showing all her curves .

" Dammn boy now you see her that's one thick thing I def wanna test that theory with ya feel me " the client says laughing. A smirk plastered across my face. "Oh yeah bet I get a hug and Ima slap that ass " I say nodding at Nahla to sit down.

" Hell naw you ain't that real nigga "  the shop erupted in laughter besides Nahla. " Oh really watch this " " Ma'am can I help you ?" I ask. Nahla looked at me puzzled like I didn't know who she was but before she could respond her phone vibrated from a text.

BIG DADDY KAIN 💦

Play along they don't know you my wife 😂 dumb ass niggas I gotta bill coming for what's about to happen.. love you

" Yes you can I want to get the back of my neck faded but I don't know what design I want " Nahla says smiling. "Well let me have a look " I say with a smirk looking at her hair. "I suggest something small but cute for your first time " I don't want it done today but I needed a professionals opinion " she smiles coming in for a slight hug. SLAP

I hugged ha' back, letting go I slapped ha' ass again as she walked off. Alright shorty give me a call when you ready " I say as she exits the shop. Everyone looked at me in shock. " Damn my nigga you smooth she ain't slap you or nun fam how you do that ? " Jaxs asks. " Ima real nigga and real niggas do real thangs ya hea' me " I laughed finishing up on my client " you done homie that's 20" " Here's 100 my nigga cause that was cold " " Good look my G she still out there ?" I ask. " Hell yeah " he says . " Tell her to come here " I watched him open the door and speak , these niggas dumb ass fuck.

" Hey excuse me my barber wants you to come back in for a sec " As she returns to the shop she smiles and I smile back.  You look good as fuck today girl you know that ? "  I licked my lips at ha' and she blushed. " Where Zeus at baby? Everyone one looked at me. "You know her? " Jaxs asks. " I'm his wife " Nahla says with a grin on ha' face. " Dammmmmmmn !" A few barbers and clients say at the same time.

I leaned in giving ha' a kiss but she deepened it " I missed you and Zeus is with your father he wanted me to have time to myself so here I am " " This not time to ya self baby." " I just wanna see my husband in his element if that's okay with you " she says sitting down in my chair. " Yea that's fine wit me shorty " " Good " she says smiling.