Thirty Eight

| Nasir Amir |

It seems like we were just here yesterday discussing a plan to take out Angelo and get Nahla back but that's no longer the case because it's about Pharaoh this time . When I found out he was responsible for letting Nari put her hands on my nephew I lost it , those two have betrayed me one to many times , Pharaoh more then Nari but she got hers so it's time for him to get his.

" So he just up a disappeared?" " He went ghost a few days after we found out about the shit Nari did to Zeus " Nahla says. "Nigga ain't even in New York he knew better then to stay here knowing it's a bounty on his head " Kain says. " So where could he be ?" Char asks. " I dont know and even though he faked his death he still has some loyal soldiers so we gotta start taking them out one by one until someone tells us where he is " Kain says . "Which means we'll need Princess " " Nah I don't want ha' in this I'll just call my uncle and get his best girl " Kain says.

I looked over at my sister who didn't look happy about his answer " Are you sure ?" I ask. " Positive" he says " I don't want them in danger so I could give a fuck less if one of Jefe's girls get hurt " " Who's killing him ?" Char asks. " Me " Nahla and I say in unison. " I wanna do it baby sis let me do the honors " " As long as I can bring Diamond along" she says referring to our younger brother " He never got to meet him and Diamond wants to watch him suffer for what he did to Zeus "

"Speaking of him I need to apologize for beating ol boy up " I laugh. " Don't bother he's over it he's found a new play toy " Nahla says waving me off. " I ain't gone lie I might have you whoop his ass before I decide to kill him" " That's not a good idea I'm trying to keep princess away until I need her and it's clear you got this and you remember the last fight this time I might kill him " she says. "Last time ?" Chardae and Kain question. Nahla sighs " Zeus isn't my first child" I could see the anger on Kain's face , he had moved away from Nahla and I could feel her hurting about this she hadn't told no one not even Kain so I knew things were gonna be heated.

" Before me and Pharaoh there was August and things were going good up until my period was late " she took a moment to get her words together " at the time him and Nicky were close and she had overheard me tell Nari that I might be pregnant so she challenged me in a fight and I beat the shit outta her and she didn't like that not one bit I began walking back in Nas house when he called me but it was too late " she started crying. I got up and made my way over to her , she wrapped her arms around my waist, and I let her cry in my chest.

" Nicky had stabbed her in the stomach causing her to lose the baby she was only two weeks pregnant he didn't even care that she lost the baby because he didn't wanna tell his wife, but she still found out and apologized for his actions . " Damn man !" Kain shouts " Why you ain't tell me shorty ! Why would you keep some shit like that from me huh fuck wrong wit you."

" What the fuck you not gone do is come at my baby sis like you lost yo mind she still suffers from it " I say standing up " imagine being in her position at the time " " you standing up like you finna do somethin' " Kain says walking up on me. " Ain't shit pussy this way home boy " " Leap then nigga you stood up like you bout' it " Kain says pulling his pants up. " Oh no the fuck y'all don't!" Chardae stood up shouting. " My girl over here hurting and y'all wanna be on some fuck shit ?! This yo wife treat her as such and come fucking console her before you piss me off even more and you fuck wrong wit you standing there like you gone swing knowing damn well she'd have your ass ! Y'all both owe her an apology "

"I'm sorry sis " " Baby " Kain says. " I know " was all she said "I should have told you, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it " "look at me shorty I ain't mean to flip like that baby it's just the fact that this nigga sits in my barber shop faithfully talking about how he miss his ex and unborn and if I knew it was you he was talking about I would have banned his ass along time ago " he says kissing her hands " I love you no matter what shorty I was just upset you ain't tell me that's all "

" I love you too but if you guys ever try that shit again I'll cut ya balls off and feed them to you understand " she says in a serious tone ." Understand " we say in unison. " Good now roll up" "Already did that " Kain says pulling a wood from behind his ear sparking it up. " This nigga here man " I chuckle " you stay ready " " Hell yea yo sister smoke more then me so I gotta have a few rolled before she get home " he laughs " on everything she a female me when it comes to certain shit " " How does it feel being married to her?"

" It's a breath of fresh air really " he smiles passing the wood to Nahla " she down for me in every which way possible she knows when I'm feeling down and she be right there lifting my sad ass up too I knew the day of our birthday I wanted to marry ha' ass bruh real shit she brought a cake out for me and she ain't have too so I knew from that point on I had to cuff ha' mean ass "

" I'm happy ass brother right now on some G shit I'm glad y'all together " " I am too " Chardae says smiling. " I ain't gone lie I wanted to marry Char ass when she beat the fuck outta Lyric " I laughed inhaling the smoke. " I still can't stand that bitch " she spat . " calm down baby you got me and I got you that's all that matters " " Yea okay let her ass pop back up and Ima do more then beat her ass " she mumbles taking the wood from me inhaling the smoke.

" Man we got some crazy ass women " " At least yours doesn't have an alter ego " Kain laughs. " Fuck you " Nahla laughs. " I'm finna order pizza any request ?" " fuck yea nigga so I want large pepperoni olive and jalapeño pizza with 20 boneless hot wings " Nahla says rolling up a mango blunt " fuckin fat ass son " I laugh.

" Get the fuck off me aight I like food so what " she flicked me off. " I want the same thang she gettin " Kain says " y'all nasty as fuck " " don't knock it til you try it " she says " yea whateva whatchu want baby ?" " whatever you gettin " she says " aight so Ima just get two if everything then " I say " Pick up or delivery?" " Delivery " Chardae says.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

" Who the fuck at my door ?" " fuck if I know but I'm sho finna find out " Kain says pulling his .45 out opening the door " Ain't no one out here " " Fuck is that on the ground ?" Char asks " idk " he says " Pick it up nigga and bring it in " " It could be a fuckin bomb Nasir what the fuck you smoking on !" Nahla says raising her voice. Kain picked it up shaking it "No bomb but it's something in here " He closed the door bringing the box to the table opening it and there sat 4 dead hearts with a note on top.

-Kain

You took what was mine now I'm taking what's yours