Twenty Nine

| Nahla Amari |

I sat at the table across from Pharaoh at Lu Ann's Restaurant , he wanted to bring me to something nice but not too nice he knew I hated fancy shit. " What is this proposition your offering ? " he asks licking his lips. "I'll tell you but how did it go with Zeus last night ?" " Man that boy is something else y'all raised him right he couldn't stop talking about Raina I had fun " he says smiling. " Yea he loves his lil sister and she loves her Zeusie " I laugh. " Zeusie?" He asks laughing. " Yea and she's the only one allowed to call him that too. " " So about this disorder you have "

I sigh." I know it came to a shock to me too, Zeus was 6 months old when we realized something was wrong I tried to kill Nari when I seen her in public it was like I snapped I went to jail for 2 months but they let me go because of a physic evaluation , Princess only shows up when I get really angry other than that I'm fine." " I'm sorry about Nari , I haven't had the chance to apologize to Nasir " he says. " Don't try to either he didn't know about y'all until someone sent him photos of everything he was hurt as fuck by it, but he bounced back and got him a bad lil thing courtesy of me " I smile.

" Yea I seen her she fine " he smirks " don't cause I'll kill you for trying it wit my sis in law cause if you ain't notice there is a ring on her finger." " Married ? " " Engaged " I smile again. " He proposed last year at Raina and Chazen's birthday party " " Okay okay " he says nodding " So about this proposition " I crossed my legs " What do you think it is ?"

" Honestly I don't know " he says, I leaned over into his ear " I want you to eat my pussy like it's your last meal " I say moving back to my seat. " Hmm "he says. " I want Kain to feel my hurt and your the perfect person for the job oh and it'll be recorded in my photography studio or I could just send him a text and he watch it live like I did " I say smirking. " you've changed " he says " I like it " " it's not for you to like this will be a onetime thing once it's done it's done " I say getting up " thanks for the meal " He eyed me up and down " you know once I get a taste I won't be able to stay away " " I guess I'll have to find someone else then cause if it have to I'll put two bullets in your skull "

" Dead ass ? " " Dead ass Pharaoh, I love my husband and he deserves what's coming to him whether you help me or not it will get done , the feelings I had for you died the day you walked out my doctors appointment when I was pregnant with Zeus because I didn't want Kain to leave." 

•••

There's alot of nasty pictures on this cell phone

There's alot of freaky pictures on this cell phone

And were gonna take a couple more

While were fuckin to pandora

Fuckin to pandora

(4x's)

Takin pictures while we

Got that R. Kelly radio on

That D' Angelo radio on

And that Jagged Edge radio on

But girl me and you

We aint got nothin

We aint got nothin on

But your legs around my waist

Cuttin a slice of your cake

Ridin like your runnin out of time

So your climbin up to my face

Sayin wait but I cant

We aint pumpin no breaks

Imma use your phone girl my cameras low on space

Pandora By Eric Bellinger blared through the speakers as I put lotion on my body. " you really going through with this ? " Char asks. " Yup " I say popping the p " they both got me oh so fucked up and pharaoh already texted me letting me know he wit the shits. " You are my goal in life " she laughs. " If you don't get the fuck " I say laughing at her " So how is Kain gonna find out ?" "Don't worry about it. Little did she know I planned on doing more than letting him eat my pussy , I wanted Kain to pay for putting me in a hurt place so I'm returning the favor by doing the same to him. " What you gone wear ?" She asks. " Stop tryna snitch on me " " Damn how you know ? " she asks laughing. I shot her a glare. " Im not new to this shit shorty now get gone so I can finish getting ready "

Time to put my plan in motion