Twelve.

| Nahla Amari |

After that day I hadn't spoken to Pharaoh and don't plan to either I felt betrayed beyond measures and couldn't no one tell me different about it. I scolded myself over and over again for allowing him to pleasure my body the way he did now here I am laying on my father's lap crying like a baby , I had been here since that night and I didn't plan on leaving or so I thought.

" Baby , daddy loves you. but I need you to go home " he says while rubbing my scalp " I'm not ready to see him dad I'm real life hurt over this " I cry some more. " I know baby girl " he says wiping away my tears. " it's been 4 days and you need to go home he's been coming by here asking could he see you and I tell him the same thing every time  that you don't wanna see him " " can you drop me off ?" I ask. " I'll do you one better; I'll give you my BMW that way you can have a car I'll add you to my insurance tomorrow " he said " Go get the keys and your stuff and bounce ya dad has a date tonight " " Eww " I fake barf. " Ew is what got you here " he smirks. " Yea once again ew " " Love you baby girl " I smile " Love you too dad "

I parked in the drive way and sat there for a min I had to collect my thoughts before I faced him I had been gone to clear my head but all I ended up doing is missing him , I backed out the driveway heading to the warehouse I didn't have the courage to go in the house.

•••

| Pharaoh Zeus |

" Boss " Zane says " Whatcha need?" "Some of our product is missing from the other warehouse " Zane said. " Check the cameras and find out who is stealing from me " I stroked my goatee. " Yes sir "  he nods closing my office door. 4 days since I touched her, 4 days since I last seen her gorgeous face , 4 days since I heard her voice and I'm going through withdrawals. I knew I fucked up by leaving Nicky alive but when she put in perspective that if it was my child she wouldn't have lived she had a point and I owe her an apology, a big one. I should have just let Nicky die but a part of me wouldn't let her and now the woman I see a future with don't even fuck with me like that

KNOCK KNOCK

" Come in " " Hi " she said " Princess " " I went to the house but I couldn't go in " she wrapped her arms around herself.  "I apologize from the bottom of my heart princess I shouldn't have saved her, and I realize that now I wish I could take it back " " I missed you so much and I'm mad at myself because of it I shouldn't miss you, but I do " I took a second to take in her outfit and she looks damn good from her burgundy long sleeve to her dark blue jeans that hugged her hips well, I couldn't help but smirk at the fact her body is calling out to me.

" I miss you too princess so fuckin much " Her eyes roamed my office as if she was avoiding eye contact with me. " I had all your stuff moved back into my house " " My old room or in your room ?" She asks " My room " She sighed " okay " " Come here " She shook her head no. " it's been 4 long fuckin days since I've seen you or touched you princess I just need to hold you please "

She stayed silent making her way over to me sitting down on my lap snuggling up to my chest wrapping her arms around my neck , I wrapped my arms around her waist. " I hate that I fuck with you so heavy Zeus even if I tried to stay away I can't my heart won't let me  "  she mumbles. " Don't ever leave me again princess " " I won't " I tap her thigh " Come on let's go get ice cream " She smiles " a man after my own heart " " Over ice cream?" " Ima simple woman " she shrugs.

"I see " I hold her hand walking out my office " So I was wondering if we could go to Jamaica with Nari and Nasir " " when are they leaving ?" I ask " On the 26th and they won't return until the 31st " " I can't go , I have to find who's stealing from me I'll send you though " " Someone else can't do that?" She asks, "Unfortunately not princess " " I guess we'll never get a vacation " she sighs.

" We'll conquer that when we cross that border " " I know I might sound stupid for asking this but did you and baby killer ever go out on vacation?" She asks putting her seat belt on." honestly no , she stayed in Vegas and I didn't feel for her enough to take her on vacation cause she stayed gone which explains why she slept with so many men " I scoffed at the image invading my thoughts. " That makes me feel so much better " she sighs in relief

I lean over and kiss her cheek " you deserve so much more than she ever did and I'll make sure you'll have it princess I promise that on my life you'll never feel underappreciated again gorgeous  "" Okay " she blushes.