Ten.

| Nahla Amari |

" Soooooo " Nari says " Soooooo" I mock her " come on tell me what happen your brother took my phone the next day and locked me in the room so spill " she whines. " so I woke up back in his house naked as fuck by the way " I laughed " I made my way back to the guest house with no clothes on and took a nice shower and fixed my hygiene , so I make my way downstairs and there he is talking about how we need to talk and you know my smart ass I tell him don't you think we did enough of that , he says princess we need to talk and he says he shouldn't have kissed me " " no the fuck he didn't " " let me finish damn Nari" " my bad " she throws her hands up.

" So I tell him I shouldn't have told him how I felt and he says he shouldn't have kissed me without telling me how he felt about me, he apologized for bringing the bitch over she only sucked his dick " I laughed " but your right he has been feeling me and he didn't wanna say anything yet so we decided we'll give us a try." "Your dad and Nasir both owe me a stack " she chuckles " y'all gone stop betting on my life " I shake my head " so where is your man now ?" She asks " Where else on this fine Wednesday " "Courts " we say in unison. "You tryna go see him ?" She asks " Yea let me grab the house key and we'll go "

"Girl you got too much ass for them shorts " she says smacking it." I know " I twerk a little. " So I got a pole installed in my house in the basement, our anniversary is coming up and I know he wants to leave to Jamaica but I want to give him a show before then but I'm scared " she says " aww pooh I'll teach you some tricks you already know how to dance so we'll make a sexy video for him that way he can watch it " I suggest. " Only if you do one for Pharaoh " " if it makes you comfortable I will " " Yay !" She jumped up and hugged me " now let's go so we can see what they doing "

" We're gonna need a red light for your basement " " Girl you tryna get me pregnant ain't you " she chuckles getting in the car. "Maybe " " you ain't shit " " yea I know but when is you guys anniversary?" "July 28th " " only got a couple a weeks, so we'll start tomorrow you'll need to clear your schedule " " it's finna be lit !" She squealed driving off. " you say that now but when I'm finished your gonna complain about how everything hurts cause  baby let me tell you there's no way you'll perfect it with in the first few days " " Thanks for the confidence boost " she mumbles " I'm just keeping it real with you sis that's the only way I know how " " Thank you " " Now do you know what song you wanna dance too ?" " Beyoncé's dance for you " she smiles " the first time we had sex it was to that song "

" yea your most definitely gonna end up pregnant " I laugh. " just wait til you and Pharaoh get this stage " she teases. " We just vibin with each right now and I don't wanna rush things of course I would love to be married in a few years, but it isn't just what I want he has to want it too " " My father use to tell me A man will know when he wants to marry a women within a few months of being together and I believe him because on our 6 Month your brother proposed "

I sighed " Can he at least make me his girl first before you talk about weddings " " fine " she rolled her eyes parking the car. "thank you " I got out the car to see him and my brother still playing , I couldn't help but admire the way his muscles flexed own their own as sweat covered his body. " Yea and you say Ima be the one to end up pregnant " she laughs " you stare any longer and you'll be just that " " Shut up " I mush her walking up to them. " I'm serious " " yea yea " I wave her off. " Looks like they have an audience you wanna go chime in ?" She asks " of course " I smirk . We made our way to the benches and sat down listening in on the girls conversation " Girl yes that's Pharaoh fine ass " " I heard his dick big " " it probably taste good " " shit he looking over here , do I look good ?" " yes bitch "

We rolled our eyes at their conversation; bitches will fuck anything if it gets them hood credit and fuckin Pharaoh is like fucking royalty so that automatically puts credit on your name cause he only fucks with the baddest. " Princess " he smirks at me as they gawk at him. " Yes Ro " I say seductively. He runs his tongue over his bottom lip flaring his nostrils " come here. " I step down off the bleachers and he pulls me in by my waist. " Why do you have these fuckin shorts on ?" " It's hot and I was in the house, but I wanted to come see you; I can always go home and change " " you good princess " he smiles.

"Your too tall " I pout " nah you just short " he laughs. I raise my eyebrow at him " since it's funny I'll just leave " He picks me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. " Better ?" He asks walking off " better " " you haven't kissed me today princess Im hurt." I kiss him lightly on the lips. " What the fuck was that ?" He asks setting me on the hood of his Range Rover. "A kiss "

" No that was a peck I want a real kiss "  he demands I lean in giving him another kiss making it slightly more passionate, he slides his tongue in mouth and I let out a small moan as our tongues dance together as I pull away he bites my bottom lip. " Now that's a kiss princess " he smirks.