Thirty Two

| Chardae Jones |

I laid on the bed watching reruns of Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta while Nasir took Chazen to his dad's house. I was waiting on Nahla to come over so she could give me all the details that happen wit my nephew since she couldn't keep herself calm enough on the phone . I honestly don't see what Nasir seen in Nari , the bitch can't keep her legs closed and has a thing for fuckin his friends on a regular , ever since I had Chazen she been popping her ass up everywhere he at and it's annoying as fuck, it's clear he moved on and is happy with me but she don't wanna except that and I'm over it , all I wanna do is beat her ass one good time and leave it at that . I picked my phone up to see I had a text from Princess.

Princess 

I'm here hoe come open the door

Read 12:17 PM

I shook my head I hated when she took over it was like the devil taking over Heaven , she hated texting on Nahla's phone because sometimes she wouldn't remember what happened, and it caused confusion, so Princess got her own phone to make everything easier on Nahla. I made my way downstairs to open the door, but Princess was already inside sitting on the couch cleaning her custom made 9 MM , seeing her in all black with her hair in two ponytails a bandana tied on top let me know it was time to beat a bitch ass." What's going on wit Zeus ?" I ask.  " Pharaoh let that bitch touch my son ,my baby got bruises up and down his back and on his ribs ! You know this bitch ass nigga told Zeus , he don't love him, and he can't wait to get rid of us so they can be a family he even makes him call her mommy !" She shouts.

" Run that by me again " I say getting angry " You heard me Amira this nigga engaged to this bitch and everything , he plans on taking me , Kain and Raina out and I'm not having it none the fuck at all " she says. " So when we pulling up on her ass cause I stay ready " " I'm waiting on a text to let me know where she at now " she says lighting the backwood." It must be bad cause you don't smoke backwoods " " You have no idea, but I see why Nahla fuck wit em , and I'm tryna convince Kain that Nahla is in control " she smirks. " You must be taking control for a while ? " " Yea just until he's dead for real I mean it's one thing to fuck wit me but to put our son in harms way let's me know you ain't shit " she says.

" Alright well let me go change into something I can fight in cause I plan to fuck her soul up when I'm done " " Kain wants us to tag team her , he wants her face unrecognizable " she smiles. " I'm down with that " 

•••

" you've got to be kidding me " " No I'm not the bitch is at the studio now ! " she shouts." Who's all there ? " I ask " Kain , Nasir , Rich King , and few others " she says focusing on the road " Which studio ? " " The one in Jersey" she says dryly " I knew this bitch was dumb but she dumber then dumb " " Wait she at the one with the dance studio attached?" " Yup " she said popping the p. " She just to disrespectful for me " "Nahla use to fuck wit her heavy but she shady as fuck dawg I don't know if you know but Kain and Nari have history she was fucking him while married to Nasir he didn't know she was married until him and Nas was kicking it and she came through the door " she chuckles " he told immediately and she tried to deny it until he started showing the texts they had , you know the bitch was pregnant but aborted it because it was Nasir's and not Kain's. "

" This bitch makes me hate her more and more bro " " Check my phone for me " she says. I picked up her phone and it was text from Hector saying it was a mix up on locations. " She not at the studio P she at the shop" " Oh really? " she shook her head. " Let me call Nas to see if he there " I pulled my phone out dialing his number but he declined my call with a text.

Baby

I'm at the shop wit Kain gettin a cut I'll call you when I'm done

Read 12:30 PM

" Oh he got me fucked up! " No answer huh?" She asks chuckling. " Nah " " Niggas tryna die today B like don't he know I'm dangerous and Kain ain't helping he still on that fuck shit " she says annoyed. " Yea I heard you fucked him so how was it ? " " Not better then Kain , it was good but on a scale from one - twenty he solid 13" she say. " Damn " I laugh. " How close are we ? I'm ready to fuck some shit up " I say shaking my leg.

" We here " she says parking the car " Be ready cause I'm locking the doors once we get in so can't no one get out, that Bitch gone wish she never fucked wit my son dead ass " " You ride I ride " I say dappin her up. " My nigga " she says smirking " but aye lite this backwood up right quick I'm tryna be lifted before we go in cause I already know if I'm not Ima kill the bitch. " " That's why we leaving the 9 in the car. "You know fun son " she laughs " that shit rhymed like a mothafucka " " oh shit " I said turning the radio up.

" Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me If you wanted to

These expensive, these is red bottoms

These is bloody shoes

At the store I can get them both

I don't wanna choose

And I'm quick, caught a nigga hustle

Don't get comfortable

Look, I don't dance now

I make money moves

Say I don't gotta dance

I make money move

If I see you and I don't speak

That means I don't fuck with you

I'm a boss, you a worker bitch

I make bloody moves "

We sung together. " This is just what I needed let's go "

We got out the car and headed in the shop , once we stepped in it seemed liked all the chatter that was going on stopped , Princess locked the shop doors. " Well well look what we have here " she says smiling.