Hurt

"Let's do this," Jungkook grinned as he took my hand.

This is it. I'm really going to perform live in front of thousands of people. At least Jungkook was by my side. We walked onto the darkly lit stage together and got into position, his song beginning to play.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the mass of eyes staring at me. I only concentrated on Jungkook. When I felt hi presence next to me and his skin on mine, I fell into the dance and did the choreography with no mistakes. The lift was the riskiest part but as that part came he had managed to lift me perfectly and I balanced well in the air, earning cheers from the audience. The song finally came to an end and the audience roared with applause. I just stayed staring up at Jungkook as he looked down into my eyes.

The stage turned pitch black, hiding us from the audience's eyes, so we jogged off the stage and straight to the back.

"We did it!!" I grinned, jumping into Jungkook's arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. He span us around, kissing my cheek a bunch of times.

"It was perfect. You were great!" he said.

"Bri!" the choreographer called as he jogged over to us. Jungkook carefully put me back down on my feet. "That was incredible. I'm so happy I picked you to work with me. Your performance will definitely be catching the eyes of journalists."

I grinned, bowing my head. "Thank you! I look forward to working with you."

I turned to Jungkook. "You should go and get your suit on. I'll be at home."

He frowned. "I don't want you to go. You sure you don't want to stay?"

"I'm sure," I smiled. "I'll be right back at home waiting for you. It'll be like I never left."

Jungkook gave me a quick kiss on top of my head before finally leaving to get changed and meet the other boys.

........................................................

"BRIANNA!"

I jumped from my seat on the sound of Jimin's voice and didn't even have the chance to turn around since he tackled me onto the sofa.

"Jimin!" I laughed.

He hugged me tightly, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You were amazing out there last night! Oh my god!"

I laughed even more before pushing him off me.

"Am I a better dancer than you?" I teased.

"I actually think you are!"

"It felt incredible up there Jimin. It felt so right."

He was still beaming at me and instead of answering he gave me another huge hug.

"Ah I love my baby girl!" he grinned. "She's so talented!"

"Yah! You're going to make me blush!"

"That's it. I'm treating you. We're going on a best friend meal later this afternoon. Anywhere you want."

"Aww, Jimin. You don't have to."

"I'm not taking no for an answer," he replied.

I sighed, nodding my head and wrapping him in another hug.

..........................................

"Nerd," I smirked as I walked over to Jungkook. He was sat on the floor in front of the TV with a controller in his hands playing this video game he always plays. I sat down on the floor beside him.