Beaten. Bruised. Shamed

Bri's P.O.V.

My laptop was placed on my bed in the spare room as I roamed my wardrobe searching for clothes. Yoongi was on the other side of the screen on video chat.

"Is it tonight that party is?" he asked me.

"Yes," I answerd, pulling out a few choice dresses. "I need to look super hot," I smiled, giving Yoongi a quick glance.

"For Hyun-gi?" he quieried.

"Well obviously. Have you seen him?? I need to dress to impress. I can tell he wouldn't just go with any girl."

"If he cared enough about you then he wouldn't care if you turned up in a dustbin liner."

I only giggled at his words before sitting back down on the bed with two dresses in my hands.

"Which one screams, 'hey I'm here for a good time but I'm still sophisticated in my ways'."

Yoongi peered at both of the choices that I was showing him.

"Well the red dress is just a little too sexy," he told me.

"Then that's the one I'll wear."

"Wait," he said. "Wear the navy blue one. If I was your date then I'd fall in love with you that instant with you looking like that."

I sighed, laying the dresses down. "Yoongi. This is Hyun-gi we're talking about. If I rocked up in the navy blue then he wouldn't even give me a second glance."

"I would."

I smiled. "Of course you would. That's because you have different taste," I replied.

"Just be comfortable, okay? I don't want this guy changing you."

"He won't change me. I'm still my own person Yoongi."

I stood up and placed the dresses away.

"You seem excited," he suddenly mentioned. "What makes him so special?"

His tone caused me to feel a hint of anger but I decided to brush it off. "Because of the way he looks at me. When he looks at me it feels as if I'm stunning. That's not something I've always felt. I mean, you should know that more than anyone." Yoongi nodded, obviously remembering my times of insecurity. "And plus, it's been a while since I've been interested in anyone or since anyone's been interested in me. It would be nice to get out there again and experience a real non-idol relationship."

Yoongi raised a brow. "Non-idol relationship?"

"Don't get me wrong, you guys are great. But you and I both know that it leads to a hell of a lot of chaos."

He nodded his head in agreement. I was glad he understood.

"You should come too," I suggested feeling full of hope.

"I wish I could but we're leaving today."

I frowned, bowing my head. I forgot they were leaving on Christmas Eve.

"But... I won't be able to see you again..."

"You can always visit us in Seoul."

"Yoongi. You'll be busy. You guys always are because you're idols."

Yoongi released a sigh. "I can't not see you again. I'll make it my objective to see you. Whether that be in a couple months or a couple years."

I smiled at him. "Hopefully it won't be a couple years. You would have completely forgotten about me by then."

"Me? Forget about you? Bri, you're the hardest person to forget about."

A flush of giggles escaped my lips as I blushed.