Karaoke

Currently by myself in the kitchen, I boiled the kettle before starting to butter some toast. When I looked up I saw Jungkook strolling into the room.

"Morning," I said, continuing to butter the toast.

"Morning," he replied. His body language was awkward as he leaned on the side next to me. "Do you forgive me?"

I bit into my toast, shrugging my shoulders silently. "Forgive you? You made a move on me. That's not an easy thing to forgive."

"I know, I know. But it was just the whole thrill of the moment getting to me."

"This still doesn't mean you had to kiss me."

Jungkook sighed, shaking his head. "Are you going to stay mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you. Just sad that you would do that, knowing that one of your best friends is dating me."

"I was wrong."

"Yes you were."

Without another word I took the coffee I had just made along with the toast and made my way back over to mine and Yoongi's shared room. Once I made it there I placed the things on the side before collapsing on top of him in the bed.

"Yoongi. Wake up," I called, getting comfortable on top of him. He just groaned, his eyes still shut, and wrapped his arms around me. "Stop being lazy."

He just let out another groan making me roll my eyes.

"Please. No one else is awake apart from Jungkook," I said.

"Go chill with the maknae then."

"But I want you," I cried. snuggling my head into his neck and pecking the skin with my lips. As I did so, Yoongi held onto me tighter as if trying to pull me closer to him. I pulled away.

"Oh. So now you want me to stay," I sassed with a smirk.

"Kiss me again. It's a nice way to wake up."

Again I rolled my eyes. "Maybe tonight you'll get more than a kiss," I said, nibbling on his ear. "IF you get up."

Yoongi immediately sat up, pulling me up with him to sit on his lap with me facing him.

"Isn't it amazing what sex can do to a man," I giggled.

"You got that right," he winked, planting a kiss on my lips. This simple kiss suddenly turned heated as he laid me down on the bed, his lips not leaving mine. I felt as he ran his fingers through my curly locks and began kissing down my neck.

"I said tonight," I laughed, making him detach his lips from me. He stared into my eyes and my heart melted. "Actually on second thoughts..."

Understanding, Yoongi smiled before kissing me again and then some...

Grinning, Yoongi and I strolled into the living room casually, the others lounging around on the sofas. I cleared my throat, sitting down just to be lifted up again by Yoongi and placed down on his lap. I chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I noticed the others were smirking to themselves, looking like they were holding in their laughs.

"What's up with you guys?" Yoongi asked whilst playing with my fingers.

"Nothing..." J Hope trailed suspiciously.

I frowned, becoming curious.

"What were you guys doing?" Jin asked with a smile. "You took long."

I turned my head to look at Yoongi. He looked like he didn't care to be honest.

"None of your business," he replied. "Why do you ask?"